The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All of those projects eventually went public. I personally have stood about 10 feet away from both an SR-71 and an F-117. And, well, I would say that Hiroshima and Nagasaki are fairly conclusive evidence of nuclear weapons.
I’ll vouch for nukes.

edit: repeated words

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20230607-101853.png

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I heard about this:

UFO news has been going on since 2020.

I determined it was fake and driven but the guy from Blink 182 who makes UFO videos.

There's been a horde of military people who wrote books, etc about UFO since the 50s and I assume it's a retirement plan to make up shit like that, so I dismiss it.

However, this guy, yesterday, provided "classified documents" to Congress that world governments have UFOs and study them. That SOUNDS good but just recently, a soldier leaked info that Ukraine is doing poorly in the war, and he got roasted in the media and is likely in prison.

This guy provides documents that we have real alien ships and it's a lighthearted news story on TV, or whatever.

That's not logical.

If aliens were real it blow the lid off of many human institutions and ideas about safety. So, I again assume that this story is fake.

What is the motive behind these "official" UFO stories, do you think?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I'm as skeptical as the rest, but all this UFO/UAP talk seems to be headed towards a crescendo.

• 1Hodjing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Tell us why the government would use UFOs, "the ultimate conspiracy theory" to grift cash when they already have thousands of methods to do so already.

They already have dozens of methods to troll the populace, trigger mass delusion, distract us.

Why now? You think the small percentage of the UFO crowd is the target? A global joke just to say "haha we fooled you"?

And why the historical and ongoing suppression, life destruction events, and killings of anyone that dares say anything if they're in the know and attempt to go public?

Destroy Nuclear Power Plant GIF by Xbox

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why do these super advanced aliens crash so often that every major power supposedly has a wreck of their own?

• 1Like

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
If you believe the stories about MJ-12 and some of the alien interactions military persons have come forward with, it makes sense that disclosure would always be inevitable.

The military purportedly intentionally leaked a few objects to certain labs and companies after the recoveries in the 50s. That would indicate an exploitative angle to the militaries' behavior with the crafts. Add in the likelihood that we can't do shit about these craft, and the only conclusion is that they knew it would get out, but they had to allow for some acclimation by society.

MJ-12 in '47, major crash recoveries in the early 50's. Let's say they went for a 100 year full societal disclosure plan at that point. The baby steps over the decades were always going to eventually get to a threshold of aliens or not aliens. Maybe that's where we are now?

Pretty effective plan thus far. 90% of people still don't believe it has gone on, even when it hits mainstream.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What is the motive behind these "official" UFO stories, do you think?
It's a great narrative to push Globohomo egalitarianism. It's just a great Globalism-ploy if it is fake.

Will you still be a bigot when the Hologram aliens show up and tell you trans-lives matter?

I'm still very skeptical. The only issue with Grusch is that he is relaying information he has "heard". Now if he has legitimate pipelines to these hidden programs and NGOs that he could turn over to Congress and they could actually find some of these buried programs, that would be productive. Question is, do they actually exist?

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What's with all the war talk? If they're here and have been forever, why does that mean war? If they're technically advanced we're more like ants to them, would we wage a war against ants?

Why do these super advanced aliens crash so often that every major power supposedly has a wreck of their own?

I don't think anyone could answer that with certainty. People in the know have hinted that they're either unmanned or are controlled by biological robots. Nobody comes to rescue them and they don't seem to care if a ship crashes, and in some cases abandoning entirely intact craft. If what people claim is true they're not built to be invincible and they're easily replaced. All things you might expect with a civilization with a very high level of tech. The stuff we find is likely throw away junk.

• 3Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
What's with all the war talk? If they're here and have been forever, why does that mean war? If they're technically advanced we're more like ants to them, would we wage a war against ants?

I don't think anyone could answer that with certainty. People in the know have hinted that they're either unmanned or are controlled by biological robots. Nobody comes to rescue them and they don't seem to care if a ship crashes, and in some cases abandoning entirely intact craft. If what people claim is true they're not built to be invincible and they're easily replaced. All things you might expect with a civilization with a very high level of tech. The stuff we find is likely throw away junk.
This.

Aliens* give zero fucks. The only people hiding this are people who want to exploit the tech.

*Assuming they exist, of course.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

If I'm an ant, from my perspective, human behavior toward ants absolutely constitutes war.

Also, if I'm an ant who notices humans and has the ability to wage war, damn straight it's war, for our survival.

Nobody said war only happens between equals.

The existence of sentient aliens would be a declaration of war. And it's not an optional viewpoint. Wed mediately be at war with the quislings who favor coexistence, too.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Besides us shooting them down with enriched uranium shells (confirmed by Italy, details probably able to be googled but it's a rabbit hole in a foreign language) and supposedly EMP (various sources running back to the 30s), the running theory is some of their tech doesn't do so well in our gravity without their "space time bubble(dumb ufology term)" but that's just stupid human guess work since we have nothing scientific beyond quantum based hypotheticals and no data from 80% of our armed forces and alphabets to draw on.

🤷🏼‍♂️

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's a great narrative to push Globohomo egalitarianism. It's just a great Globalism-ploy if it is fake.

Will you still be a bigot when the Hologram aliens show up and tell you trans-lives matter?

I'm still very skeptical. The only issue with Grusch is that he is relaying information he has "heard". Now if he has legitimate pipelines to these hidden programs and NGOs that he could turn over to Congress and they could actually find some of these buried programs, that would be productive. Question is, do they actually exist?
I think it's a distraction technique.

I agree there's a "globohomo" thing going on but the silliness of that term distracts from what it really is.

The comic book/movie The Watchmen is about a plot to create world peace by lying about an alien threat. That is not a horrible idea because disunity is a major problem in the world and most if it is just psychological. So, change the psychology and change the disunity?

I'm not sure that's it.

What I have noticed is that current times are very similar to the 70s. Back then homosexuals were a hot topic, sexism, racism, race riots, and there was massive inflation. Also, UFOs were massively popular as were psychics.

All of these 70s topics, except psychics, are being massively pushed by the media. It has a corny packaged quality that is obvious propaganda like there's an 80 year media manipulator wheeling out what he thinks are hot destabilizing topics.

If true, UFO rock our worldview. All the major issues today sex, race, and economics are all rocking the worlds of many people and challenging what most people believe is true. They also accuse people of things they are not doing.

UFO make me wonder what is real as I do not believe interstellar travel is ever possible so that confronts my Earth focused views.

It think UFOs are some kind of "mind fuck" propaganda.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Besides us shooting them down with enriched uranium shells (confirmed by Italy, details probably able to be googled but it's a rabbit hole in a foreign language) and supposedly EMP (various sources running back to the 30s), the running theory is some of their tech doesn't do so well in our gravity without their "space time bubble(dumb ufology term)" but that's just stupid human guess work since we have nothing scientific beyond quantum based hypotheticals and no data from 80% of our armed forces and alphabets to draw on.

🤷🏼‍♂️
The silly thing about UFOs is that contained within a craft the size of a bus is an engine that can propel the bus sized craft at many times the speed of light or through some kind of space warp.

It's pretty hard to imagine that something like that could be possible.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The silly thing about UFOs is that contained within a craft the size of a bus is an engine that can propel the bus sized craft at many times the speed of light or through some kind of space warp.

It's pretty hard to imagine that something like that could be possible.

The rebuttal to that (and I dont have an opinion on it one way or another) is that there is a massive hidden mothership somewhere deep in the ocean where all the little UFOs fly to and from. Plenty of places to hide in the solar system too, especially if they have some cloaking tech.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It think UFOs are some kind of "mind fuck" propaganda.
Probably a safe bet, considering the reasons why disinformation towards UFO/ET fascinations would be so valuable in the first place - you could take more freedoms with military weapons testing etc.

I think we could all question the long-term executive planning of such an effort (especially considering our current elites), but it's theoretically possible the threat of an external enemy would be an amazing thread to build a new universal moral code upon - essentially a Christianity replacement that unifies people.

• 1Like