The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Come on guys, it is obvious that his cloaking field was making him look like he was lying. Duh.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Come on guys, it is obvious that his cloaking field was making him look like he was lying. Duh.
Lmao
American Crime Story Impeachment GIF by FX Networks

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Void is definitely getting probed among the first when our overlords arrive

• 3Worf

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Right, so I just watched AJ from the (After) Why Files go over the Greer conference. Man, I don't know what to think. The witnesses seem completely credible and believable to me. If this shit is just all made up for misinformation, they are putting a butt fuck ton of effort into it. All for what? It would be like the government trying to gas light people into believing in ghosts. Okay, cool?

So, let's assume all this stuff is true: that there's some kind of secret shadow government that has successfully reverse engineered some of the alien tech. If it's not for the benefit of the U.S. government and military, then what's the end goal? Has anyone theorized about some potential world domination by, I don't know, some Cobra Commander wannabe? And they've been building up their forces over the past few decades? I mean, if some group actually has this tech as described by these guys, then it wouldn't take much effort to bring all major powers to heel.

Ridiculous, I know. But fun to think about. Hopefully if this IS true, they are hardcore anti-LGBTQ.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you figure theyve been probing people for thousands of years. at this point they must know all there is to know about rednecks and their bungholes. it must be for fun when they do it now.
iu

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Sir, I hope the aliens probe you first, and with the double XL Black Beauty probe that they only bring out for special occasions.

Has anyone theorized about some potential world domination by, I don't know, some Cobra Commander wannabe? And they've been building up their forces over the past few decades? I mean, if some group actually has this tech as described by these guys, then it wouldn't take much effort to bring all major powers to heel.

Wakanda. It's Wakanda.

It's possible I guess. The US has such an surveillance empire around the planet that it'd be pretty hard for any sort of super-powered adversary to rise up anywhere without the entire US intel apparatus being aware of it.

I'll need to check out that new Why Files. Though admittedly the Why Files is starting to bug me a bit because I'm always left not knowing what to think. So much of what he presents seems possible and while he usually used to debunk a lot of stuff by the end, these days there are a lot more episodes that end with "I don't know"s.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You in the future?
eric cartman aliens GIF by South Park
With the shit that gets posted in this thread, I often do feel like I've got some sort of advanced, futuristic knowledge. It's called common sense.

I wonder what it is like to make up a bunch of shit, and then see some completely unrelated mooks jump on and "confirm" your made up bullshit. Do you get upset because they are potentially co-opting your grift, or do you get happy because now everyone thinks you've been "proven" correct and the grift can expand? Both.gif?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
With the shit that gets posted in this thread, I often do feel like I've got some sort of advanced, futuristic knowledge. It's called common sense.

I wonder what it is like to make up a bunch of shit, and then see some completely unrelated mooks jump on and "confirm" your made up bullshit. Do you get upset because they are potentially co-opting your grift, or do you get happy because now everyone thinks you've been "proven" correct and the grift can expand? Both.gif?
Elon Musk Tesla GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just keep posting these gems for the highlight reel brother!
Unless robot bodies become a thing in the next couple decades, I only have 20-30 more years tops before I croak. You think we might see Element 169 or anti-gravity or even just a somewhat non-blurry photo/video by then?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
5 eyes working on UAP exploitation found in a current document shared between the USG and Canada? Lends credence to the intentional slow roll of this info here in the states if we're having to wait on 5eyes to also get ahead of the curve on this.

Defence+Research+and+Development+Canada+in+possession+of+recovered+UP+material+-+PAGE+1.jpg

Defence+Research+and+Development+Canada+in+possession+of+recovered+UAP+material+-+PAGE+2.jpg

Last edited: