The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So, which is it? A huge conspiracy coverup of multiple forms of phenomena, or a massive worldwide military and political operation that's been ongoing for over 80 years to deceive the public to confirm to globalism?
View attachment 479253
Umm, neither?

It is a bunch of crazy people insisting there is something to it, a bunch of crazy/incompetent politicians attempting to cater to and earn points off of this segment of the population (weird, sort of like transgenders) and throwing around their completely worthless "concern" in government settings to look like they give a shit. And once a few politicians start talking about it, those selfsame crazy people insisting aliens are real now point to those politicians as proof that there is a coverup. Which makes more politicians decide they should start rallying around the UFO flag because that's way easier than saying why they voted to send another trillion dollars to Ukraine. Which makes more only slightly crazy people wonder if there is something to this whole UFO thing. Rinse and repeat.

There is literally zero actual evidence of anything, just people saying they have evidence, or have seen things, or have seen evidence, or have heard from someone else that they saw things or have evidence, ad nauseum. Zero actual evidence.

You constantly say you want us to jump into Discord where you'll drop the truth bombs on us. You've had fucking years to do it here, what is Discord going to change?? Unless you're literally just going to try to convince me via talking, I'm assuming you'll link all kinds of shit, videos, tweets, etc. So just do that here. Or if you've already linked them here, then what the fuck is me being in Discord going to facilitate? Do you actually want to hear the sound of my eyes rolling instead of just imagining it?

Good news for you though! After I leave work tomorrow, I'll be on vacation for the next week and a half, and I rarely if ever check here outside of work, so this is your perfect opportunity to post all that juicy convincing evidence while I'm gone, without me there to shit on it halfway through your grand reveal. I wanna be a believer after I come back and read all your proof! Oh, and anti-gravity of course. You've been promising me that for years.

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Umm, neither?

It is a bunch of crazy people insisting there is something to it, a bunch of crazy/incompetent politicians attempting to cater to and earn points off of this segment of the population (weird, sort of like transgenders) and throwing around their completely worthless "concern" in government settings to look like they give a shit. And once a few politicians start talking about it, those selfsame crazy people insisting aliens are real now point to those politicians as proof that there is a coverup. Which makes more politicians decide they should start rallying around the UFO flag because that's way easier than saying why they voted to send another trillion dollars to Ukraine. Which makes more only slightly crazy people wonder if there is something to this whole UFO thing. Rinse and repeat.

There is literally zero actual evidence of anything, just people saying they have evidence, or have seen things, or have seen evidence, or have heard from someone else that they saw things or have evidence, ad nauseum. Zero actual evidence.

You constantly say you want us to jump into Discord where you'll drop the truth bombs on us. You've had fucking years to do it here, what is Discord going to change?? Unless you're literally just going to try to convince me via talking, I'm assuming you'll link all kinds of shit, videos, tweets, etc. So just do that here. Or if you've already linked them here, then what the fuck is me being in Discord going to facilitate? Do you actually want to hear the sound of my eyes rolling instead of just imagining it?

Good news for you though! After I leave work tomorrow, I'll be on vacation for the next week and a half, and I rarely if ever check here outside of work, so this is your perfect opportunity to post all that juicy convincing evidence while I'm gone, without me there to shit on it halfway through your grand reveal. I wanna be a believer after I come back and read all your proof! Oh, and anti-gravity of course. You've been promising me that for years.
😂 Whiny bitch

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Umm, neither?

Have fun, man. I'll hold down the fort in your absence. I'm sure if ET has his summit with Brandon, you won't need this thread to tell you about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why is it so important to convince others? It changes nothing of the reality of it.
its the implications of it. in many cases its political. the government needs people to depend on them. there is very little reason to trust or depend on our government because they are giant fuckups who only tax us to death and create global chaos. if there was a real threat, say giant UFOs flying around. that would strike fear in the hearts of many, forcing people to demand our government "do something". when 9/11 happened we gave up a shitload of our freedoms because we feared UBL was planning on more attacks on soft targets. the gov exploited the fuck out of that. nobody worries about that shit anymore, the pandemic isnt working anymore. so they need something new. its in their best interest to push this psyop as far as they can go.

• 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its the implications of it. in many cases its political. the government needs people to depend on them. there is very little reason to trust or depend on our government because they are giant fuckups who only tax us to death and create global chaos. if there was a real threat, say giant UFOs flying around. that would strike fear in the hearts of many, forcing people to demand our government "do something". when 9/11 happened we gave up a shitload of our freedoms because we feared UBL was planning on more attacks on soft targets. the gov exploited the fuck out of that. nobody worries about that shit anymore, the pandemic isnt working anymore. so they need something new. its in their best interest to push this psyop as far as they can go.
psyop over ufo's is the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard. "Muh holographic aliens r atak!" Fuckin get real.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
psyop over ufo's is the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard. "Muh holographic aliens r atak!" Fuckin get real.
haha, i knew that would get you going. i know you dig this stuff, but it makes so much more sense this being a psyop than anything else. you even have government officials pushing it. even back in the 50s they were playing this card. if people forget history, they tend to repeat it.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
haha, i knew that would get you going. i know you dig this stuff, but it makes so much more sense this being a psyop than anything else. you even have government officials pushing it. even back in the 50s they were playing this card. if people forget history, they tend to repeat it.
Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So they've just said that Grusch faggot is completely making shit up, with no ambiguity. Which clearly makes you think they are covering up the truth.

If they had not done so, it would make you think they are just afraid to admit the truth.

It's a win for crazy people everywhere!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So they've just said that Grusch faggot is completely making shit up, with no ambiguity. Which clearly makes you think they are covering up the truth.

If they had not done so, it would make you think they are just afraid to admit the truth.

It's a win for crazy people everywhere!
Lol trust the government. Lol trust the DOD.

They made their bed, they can sleep in that fucker.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
It is like a sunk cost fallacy for the feds. Those are so far up that tree that they would rather die up there like a retarded cat. It is still pretty unclear to me where the bullshit ends and the truth begins but I think they like it that way.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That Grusch interview has been scrubbed. The DOD and the NGIA have filed suit against him and anyone associated with him for breaking his NDA with a full investigation ongoing.

Pretty cover-upy. As expected though. They've done the same or worse (killing) to keep the lid on all this.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That Grusch interview has been scrubbed. The DOD and the NGIA have filed suit against him and anyone associated with him for breaking his NDA with a full investigation ongoing.

Pretty cover-upy. As expected though. They've done the same or worse (killing) to keep the lid on all this.
I still see plenty of stuff on YouTube