The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't actually believe it is a psyop. I believe it is literally just people that need to "know something others don't" to make themselves feel smarter, coupled with gullible and easily influenced people that listen to them because they speak with authority or they just don't have enough intelligence to think for themselves, and retarded government officials that are one or both of those categories yet still got elected to office. I was just going along with his premise that it needed to be one of those things he listed, and I was pointing out that it being a psyop wouldn't phase them one bit.

Now is it possible that they are running with it and making it slightly psyop-ish now that everyone and their mother is tweeting about it? Sure, and they'd actually be stupid not to take advantage of it. Why not use it to cover up Hunter's cocaine at the WH? That's like ezmode right there. But I don't believe that it started out that way at all.
its a psyop until proven otherwise. spoilers, its not going to be proven otherwise. they know where this goes because they are generating it. this can all end tomorrow if they want. jan 6 is a good example of this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its a psyop until proven otherwise. spoilers, its not going to be proven otherwise. they know where this goes because they are generating it. this can all end tomorrow if they want. jan 6 is a good example of this.
What are you talking about? Jewish space lasers? Put one of those hats on and think about it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Being totally stonewalled by the Pentagon/USAF. They were supposed to provide pics, vids, testimony, etc. All shut down before they even got on base. Third CSPAN link after the jump.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is it really stonewalling if there is literally nothing to show in the first place?

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Is it really stonewalling if there is literally nothing to show in the first place?
Are You Okay Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So I should expect an earth-shattering revelation any day now then, since I'm clearly misinformed? Would two weeks be long enough?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So I should expect an earth-shattering revelation any day now then, since I'm clearly misinformed? Would two weeks be long enough?
Let me help you sort this out.

🚨🚨🚨 Key Points —

👉 Pilots seeing a lot of stuff off Florida coast

👉 Pilots approach congress directly

👉 Oversight committee members visit Elgin AFB

👉 USAF gives disingenuous briefing and congressmen demand real answers

👉 Commanding General of Eglin AFB denies oversight committee evidence and testimony.

Sounds like they tried to mislead congress and this time they weren’t having it.

But hey, nothings happening.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Be aware of the Laurel Canyon Conspiracy:
Basically hippies were a psyop to discredit the anti war movement.

We know that UFOs were a psyop to distract from the existence of spyplanes and stealth bombers.

We know that SJWs are a psyop to discredit the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Now we got climate protestors doing annoying stunts that make normal people hate them while leaving big oil alone.

So UAPs may well be yet another psyop to hide the next generation of propulsion.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let me help you sort this out.

🚨🚨🚨 Key Points —

👉 Pilots seeing a lot of stuff off Florida coast

👉 Pilots approach congress directly

👉 Oversight committee members visit Elgin AFB

👉 USAF gives disingenuous briefing and congressmen demand real answers

👉 Commanding General of Eglin AFB denies oversight committee evidence and testimony.

Sounds like they tried to mislead congress and this time they weren’t having it.

But hey, nothings happening.
we shouldnt be counting on the government for anything. they only serve their own purposes. wait for legit concrete proof by non gov reporting. not fuzzy lights/shapes.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
we shouldnt be counting on the government for anything. they only serve their own purposes. wait for legit concrete proof by non gov reporting. not fuzzy lights/shapes.
If you're waiting for a green skinned alien chick to sexually assault you until death, you're probably existing in the wrong multiverse bro.

64e3f9558b6f882ce113d0eae2f9e928.gif

• 1Mother of God