The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So AARO was bringing in whistleblowers, informed the folks doing so that all previous NDA's were invalidated, but forced them to sign new NDA's that effectively silence them, with only the POTUS allowed to disclose. Thus why whistleblowers are no longer going to AARO, and also a large part to why this process has stalled out for the time being while they are transitioning AARO away from OUSDI. OUSDI happens to be mostly Dominionists, just a coincidence I'm sure. In anycase, now Obama/Globohomo has the control and ability to "get on the stage and announce to the world". Fuckin dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So AARO was bringing in whistleblowers, informed the folks doing so that all previous NDA's were invalidated, but forced them to sign new NDA's that effectively silence them, with only the POTUS allowed to disclose. Thus why whistleblowers are no longer going to AARO, and also a large part to why this process has stalled out for the time being while they are transitioning AARO away from OUSDI. OUSDI happens to be mostly Dominionists, just a coincidence I'm sure. In anycase, now Obama/Globohomo has the control and ability to "get on the stage and announce to the world". Fuckin dumb.

• 1Truth!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A good summary of the infighting and divide within between those that want to use this as an "alien invasion" angle and those that do not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You could always look it up and see if what you heard is true if you were that interested in it.

To save you all that trouble, there are no cave paintings that definitively depict dinosaurs. There are some that people want to believe are dinosaurs, but if I showed them to someone and told them in my authoritative MFF UFO voice that they are oxen or buffalo or some shit, most people would agree with that as well.

Or we could all just smoke some more weed and speculate crazy shit, which would probably be a lot more fun if I smoked weed.
iu

iu

iu

the first two i never heard of. the last one is real, but clearly a fossil.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
iu

iu

iu

the first two i never heard of. the last one is real, but clearly a fossil.
Assuming we rule out those just being fictional drawings, and assuming that they are actually from a cave painting somewhere ancient (as in, not from a more current time where we know pretty certainly that dinosaurs didn't exist), the first one could easily be camels, and the second one, while a bit more of a stretch, could pretty easily be hippos and crocodiles. Obviously no one can know for certain without more evidence, but I don't think those explanations are any harder to argue than dinosaurs. That last one could be almost anything, really.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Assuming we rule out those just being fictional drawings, and assuming that they are actually from a cave painting somewhere ancient (as in, not from a more current time where we know pretty certainly that dinosaurs didn't exist), the first one could easily be camels, and the second one, while a bit more of a stretch, could pretty easily be hippos and crocodiles. Obviously no one can know for certain without more evidence, but I don't think those explanations are any harder to argue than dinosaurs. That last one could be almost anything, really.
There are several more examples, but I picked those because they look more defined. The others are cave drawings which as you said could be anything fueled by whatever narcotics those people were tripping on.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Could be drawn by someone who only heard descriptions of those animals and never saw them.

Kangaroos got drawn weird in the 1700s because the artist only had the skins or skeleton to look at and hadn't seen them alive.

strangecreatures1.jpg

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

So basically they can keep covering up whatever Lockheed / Raytheon / Freescale Semiconductors are working on, until such a time when they need UFOs to scare people, then they can "announce it to the world". Or just not, climate change is enough to scare people. I expect UFOs to be "a thing" again in around 20-30 years, if the country still exists.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
you guys discussing this or is this something new?
NYPICHPDPICT000025046701.jpg

no idea where the bigfoot is supposed to be.

In the footage, it looks to be pulling branches or bark off a tree. Could pretty easily just be someone in a suit.

1692770857497.png

• 1Like