Let's play Edward 40 hands

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
whos doing the raping then?
Same answer as every gay community. That guy with AIDs and ABs fucks everyone and gives them all AIDs. I've read journals multiple times where some 400 lbs furfag went to a party and now has rape AIDs. Fags are as predictable as they get. In the world of just art, there's loan characters, alts, and things like that so the subs don't have to fight over which one gets the privilege of being dicked.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Same answer as every gay community. That guy with AIDs and ABs fucks everyone and gives them all AIDs. I've read journals multiple times where some 400 lbs furfag went to a party and now has rape AIDs. Fags are as predictable as they get. In the world of just art, there's loan characters, alts, and things like that so the subs don't have to fight over which one gets the privilege of being dicked.

be careful Void Void

MFF might have aids too

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Don't worry, Foler Foler isn't invited.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The one paranormalish experience of my life was encountering a super cold spot while walking in the wild on an otherwise normal day.

I guess this video explains how it happens.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
80% of America is uneducated, maybe 1% of them just learned something new.
It came across like classic sensationalism to me. “And you know what else could happen? It could kill you”.
It reminds me of a part on a recent JRE, will try to find a clip or time stamp. Basically about normal people generally believing those who are presented as experts, but not in a “sheeple” kind of way. More of there’s only so much time to do your own research and at some point there’s an amount of faith required in others and their skills/knowledge/intention.

Consider me a suspicious optimist. I don’t know if any of that makes sense, it’s been a long week and I need more alcohol.

• 2Like