The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Mentally ill people will claim alien abduction, seeing ghosts, etc. as a way to attract attention to themselves. Its attention seeking behavior.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Mentally ill people will claim alien abduction, seeing ghosts, etc. as a way to attract attention to themselves. Its attention seeking behavior.
Again, this is why I usually don't talk about it. Classic pharmakos -> pharmakeus -> pharmakon trope.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ghosts and Demons wouldn't be subject to the laws of physics. We also have no means to measure or test against them. That doesnt mean there isnt a way, we just havent found it yet. I have a feeling that the LHC stuff could help in that reguard but they would never use it for fringe science.
If any of you go to Victoria, BC, Canada You'll encounter them all over the downtown, up in the windows, in the old hotels and especially in the old hangman's square. They hung many a dumbass in that city back in the day.

Have any of you experienced the flying orbs in videos/photos?

Oh I should have just used the search function.

What are the odds that someone who has seen 8 UFOs has also seen ghosts?

99% of people will go through their life having never seen either. But some people somehow manage to interact with almost every form of unexplained phenomena from ghosts to UFOs to bigfoot.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

1696259927835.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
why would aliens send two ufos to fly right next to each other?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Today:
Why you gotta lie bro? We're all frens here, you can tell us about your spooky buddies.
Bullshit You Lie GIF by Travis

4 years ago:
Ghosts and Demons wouldn't be subject to the laws of physics. We also have no means to measure or test against them. That doesnt mean there isnt a way, we just havent found it yet. I have a feeling that the LHC stuff could help in that reguard but they would never use it for fringe science.
If any of you go to Victoria, BC, Canada You'll encounter them all over the downtown, up in the windows, in the old hotels and especially in the old hangman's square. They hung many a dumbass in that city back in the day.

Have any of you experienced the flying orbs in videos/photos?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Today:

4 years ago:
You should go sometime. It's great fun.

Beats the hell out of the weird shit you're into. I can't believe you even posted your pic on twitter, that's fuckin crazy.
1696271605662.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nice try homie but that would have been very strange with my living situation. Rarely saw my grandma. She wouldn't come in the middle of the night. I was a smart enough kid and traumatized enough not to immediately go with her in such a weird situation.

I'm talking 3rd or 4th grade homie, I was like 9 or 10 already hacking Game Genie and shit. I was a thinker.
Yeah no shit it was a strange situation if you are subconsciously embellishing your grandmother abducting you to alien abduction.

The alien that took me was able to peacefully lead me to the backyard by making me think it was my grandmother.
You literally posted that it was your Grandmother and you immediately went with her.

Is it more likely that your genius level intellect (Game Genie wow!) misinterpreted a traumatic event or lucid dream, or that aliens with immense physics bending technology are picking up random kids for reasons?

Maybe she sold you off to get diddled.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users