The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Imagine telling everyone that UFOs are bullshit, because they are, and people are clamoring for you to lose your job because they think you are lying to cover up something, all because your job would confirm for you that they are bullshit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Imagine telling everyone that UFOs are bullshit, because they are, and people are clamoring for you to lose your job because they think you are lying to cover up something, all because your job would confirm for you that they are bullshit.

they'd scream to fire her if she told them bigfoot was a hoax

"GOVT HIDING BIGFOOT CONSPIRACY!"

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Imagine telling everyone that UFOs are bullshit, because they aren't, and people are clamoring for you to lose your job because they think you are lying to cover up something, all because your job would confirm for you that they aren't bullshit.
Lol imagine destroying your agencies trust by killing a sitting president, experimenting on the populace with poisons, beta testing mass mind control since the agencies inception, enabling color revolutions around the world, summoning demons with ritualistic killing of kids, inserting itself into national media, trafficking kids to foreign dignitaries and spies alike in honey pots on islands, etc, etc.... Then getting ignored by anyone when you say UFO's aren't real.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lol imagine destroying your agencies trust by killing a sitting president, experimenting on the populace with poisons, beta testing mass mind control since the agencies inception, enabling color revolutions around the world, summoning demons with ritualistic killing of kids, inserting itself into national media, trafficking kids to foreign dignitaries and spies alike in honey pots on islands, etc, etc.... Then getting ignored by anyone when you say UFO's aren't real.

imagine thinking space aliens in ufos are real

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Summoning demons, huh? So Araysar was right with his quote he dug up?

I wonder what it is like to believe in literally everything.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Summoning demons, huh? So Araysar was right with his quote he dug up?

I wonder what it is like to believe in literally everything.
I just reference the released CIA documents, I don't judge the veracity of what they did or did not do on that front. But please continue.

***You're old enough that you PAID for the CIA to "study and type up gobbledygook and release it as "factual documentation" in your lifetime. How does that make you feel?

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just reference the released CIA documents, I don't judge the veracity of what they did or did not do on that front. But please continue.

***You're old enough that you PAID for the CIA to "study and type up gobbledygook and release it as "factual documentation" in your lifetime. How does that make you feel?
So the released documents mention actually summoning demons?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yeah, did you somehow miss that since 2017?
Yes, obviously I did. I'm sure it will be super quick for you to just pull that up since it is so obvious, right? Since googling it gives me nothing, even though it is apparently out and admitted, so there would be no reason to hide it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yes, obviously I did. I'm sure it will be super quick for you to just pull that up since it is so obvious, right? Since googling it gives me nothing, even though it is apparently out and admitted, so there would be no reason to hide it.
Satanic ritual abuse. What are rituals for again? 🤔🤔🤔

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So no demons then, just rampant speculation. Got it.
Your CIA vault fu is atrocious, but keep at it big guy. You'll find all the document folders going back to the post WW2 days eventually.

(I got it for ya bud)

200.gif

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Willy Wonka No GIF by Krepling

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your CIA vault fu is atrocious, but keep at it big guy. You'll find all the document folders going back to the post WW2 days eventually.

(I got it for ya bud)

200.gif

I too would like to see these CIA documents

Surely you can provide us with a link at the very least to a source that confirms their existence?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah no shit it was a strange situation if you are subconsciously embellishing your grandmother abducting you to alien abduction.

You literally posted that it was your Grandmother and you immediately went with her.

Is it more likely that your genius level intellect (Game Genie wow!) misinterpreted a traumatic event or lucid dream, or that aliens with immense physics bending technology are picking up random kids for reasons?

Maybe she sold you off to get diddled.
Can you read? That it not something my grandmother would have done, and I was old enough that the "you were a dumb kid" explanation doesn't make a lick of sense.

I usually like you Chris but go the fuck away with this shit or you're gonna be on my block list.

• 1Rustled

Chris

Potato del Grande
The alien that took me was able to peacefully lead me to the backyard by making me think it was my grandmother.
I'll stop talking about this out of respect for you, it would be a loss to be on your ignore list.

But you posted this.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I too would like to see these CIA documents

Surely you can provide us with a link at the very least to a source that confirms their existence?
MFF likes reposting this shit here, but delve any deeper and he suddenly doesn't want to talk about the things he brought up.

I've never heard of CIA demon summoning, I want to see it too, I thought they just sold drugs to fund regime change and gave cranks LSD to see if they could draw Soviet missile sites.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure he'll say he's just trolling us again, and we're so stupid for falling for it!

Literally MFF:
bazinga GIF

• 1Worf