The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Whats everyone's thoughts on Bob Lazar?
How long do you have?

tl;dr he's a lying piece of shit

I linked a video a little bit ago where someone said that Lazar is just stuck in the lie because he was out late with the boys (or whoring around, whatever) and he told his wife he got taken to see secret alien tech and shit, and somehow she believed him, so he has to keep going with the lie forever. I find that far more believable than him having a secret hunk of metal that defies our knowledge but he's hiding it for fear that he'll be murdered by the government over it...while they allow him to say that he has said hunk of metal and they might murder him over it.

Did I mention that he's a lying piece of shit just looking to garner fame and mediocre fortune with no effort beyond lying consistently for years with a straight face? Hell, he might even believe it all by now.

MFF made me watch a ridiculously long documentary on him at one point too, confident that once I watched it I would finally become a believer.

Narrator: He didn't.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How long do you have?

tl;dr he's a lying piece of shit

I linked a video a little bit ago where someone said that Lazar is just stuck in the lie because he was out late with the boys (or whoring around, whatever) and he told his wife he got taken to see secret alien tech and shit, and somehow she believed him, so he has to keep going with the lie forever. I find that far more believable than him having a secret hunk of metal that defies our knowledge but he's hiding it for fear that he'll be murdered by the government over it...while they allow him to say that he has said hunk of metal and they might murder him over it.

Did I mention that he's a lying piece of shit just looking to garner fame and mediocre fortune with no effort beyond lying consistently for years with a straight face? Hell, he might even believe it all by now.

MFF made me watch a ridiculously long documentary on him at one point too, confident that once I watched it I would finally become a believer.

Narrator: He didn't.

I got as long as the half-life of Element 115.

Who do you think is more trustworthy? MusicForFish MusicForFish or Bob Lazar?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I got as long as the half-life of Element 115.

Who do you think is more trustworthy? MusicForFish MusicForFish or Bob Lazar?
The real Element 115 that disappears in nanoseconds, or the one Lazar has up his bunghole?

Well, Lazar straight up lies. MFF lies by omission, obfuscation, ambiguity, "trolling," etc. If he would ever answer a direct question, I want to believe that he'd be fairly honest. The problem is getting that answer. But Lazar has already proven that he'll lie about literally everything, so I have to give the trustworthiness edge to MFF. I also feel that Foler is more trustworthy than Millie, but that doesn't mean I think I'll ever get a ride in his Pista.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well, Lazar straight up lies. MFF lies by omission, obfuscation, ambiguity, "trolling," etc. If he would ever answer a direct question, I want to believe that he'd be fairly honest. The problem is getting that answer. But Lazar has already proven that he'll lie about literally everything, so I have to give the trustworthiness edge to MFF. I also feel that Foler is more trustworthy than Millie, but that doesn't mean I think I'll ever get a ride in his Pista.

lazar is an intelligent liar

mff is an extremely retarded low effort foh poster

they are not the same

• 1EyeRoll

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Speaking of 115, I saw Angry Astronaut and Anton both talking about some ultra dense asteroids spotted out in the near belt. I'm too lazy to link the vids but they would have to be superheavy elements we haven't found yet in the theorized (Island of stability).

My boring guess is that the density was just poorly measured. They used gravitational effects to measure it, and we don't even have math to explain wide binaries or galaxy rotation so :emoji_shrug:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of 115, I saw Angry Astronaut and Anton both talking about some ultra dense asteroids spotted out in the near belt. I'm too lazy to link the vids but they would have to be superheavy elements we haven't found yet in the theorized (Island of stability).

My boring guess is that the density was just poorly measured. They used gravitational effects to measure it, and we don't even have math to explain wide binaries or galaxy rotation so :emoji_shrug:
Are they as dense as MusicForFish MusicForFish lies?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Are they as dense as MusicForFish MusicForFish lies?
What lies? Eat a dick faggot.
world of warcraft legion GIF

• 1Double Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Whats everyone's thoughts on Bob Lazar?
Lazar is a liar. Has a track record of lying. 100% a grift. A Jewish grifter.

His ex-wife shit, the brothel shit, the MIT shit etc. Grifter. His Rogan interview was embarrassing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lazar is a liar. Has a track record of lying. 100% a grift. A Jewish grifter.

His ex-wife shit, the brothel shit, the MIT shit etc. Grifter. His Rogan interview was embarrassing.
Wait, there is a brothel in this story? Well now I'm intrigued.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wait, there is a brothel in this story? Well now I'm intrigued.
His ex-wife died in insanely suspicious circumstances as well - and then like a day later he moved his current GF into their home or some shit. Dude's a piece of work.

1698344649015.png

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like