The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm more interested in Phillip Corso and his book. Probably been debunked but I don't really follow this stuff anymore and have not for a long time. Same chief that turned me onto this book also turned me onto the USS Liberty scandal.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm not defending Lazar in anyway but saying that a single isotope of element 115 fizzles out quickly does not mean that all of its isotopes behave the same way. It's been long predicted to have an isotope in the island of stability, it's just a very difficult and expensive to create the isotopes. Beyond being the first to create it, it's difficult to justify spending millions of dollars to track down other isotopes.

The super dense asteroids they found are 3-4x denser than the densest material we know about (osmium). Roughly 80g/cm3 vs osmiums 23gcm3 so even if the measurements are off by 50% you're still looking at something we can't explain. There are lots of weird objects that defy our understanding all over our solar system, many within reach of probes we can already build. Dense asteroids, weird unexplainable orbits, ones that spin so fast they should tear themselves apart but don't. It's sad they don't mass produce a singular design and take a peek at a bunch of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Also this thread sucks. Aliens aren’t real nor is big foot. However the moon landing was fake and Area 51 is most likely where that was filmed. Big bear has some good content regarding this on unauthorized.tv

IMG_4016.jpeg

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm more interested in Phillip Corso and his book. Probably been debunked but I don't really follow this stuff anymore and have not for a long time. Same chief that turned me onto this book also turned me onto the USS Liberty scandal.
Corso was never debunked as far as I remember. I recall some foia docs being released about him. I'll look around.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ya, save for them pulling a plug from a former US senator from the original run of the book, it's never been debunked or countered.

Edit*** You can find the reference FOIA docs both on the CIA data site and also in copies of the book.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well when you run out of browns and others to get into wars with, whats next? Aliens! Im betting that in the next 10-20 yrs we will be in a war with "aliens". The military industrial complex needs to live on. They are already setting us all up...

• 1Solidarity