The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
SK is Sean Kirkpatrick

CLASSIFIED AARO HISTORICAL REPORT DELIVERED TO CONGRESS

Capitol Hill sources tell me that AARO yesterday (March 6, 2024) briefed staff to the House Intelligence and Armed Services committees, and staff to the two top party leaders (Speaker Mike Johnson and Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries) on volume 1 of the UAP historical report, and transmitted the classified version to those parties. (I think it is safe to assume that the parallel parties in the Senate also received the classified report on March 6.) Notably, a request went back to the Pentagon asking that the classified report be sent also to certain other House committees, presumably including the House Oversight Committee, but I have no information as to whether or how the Pentagon responded to that request. The unclassified version of the report will be released on Friday, March 8.
key-and-peele-comedy-central.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In my city the bin men have fallen massively behind on bin collection due to a change on when they are allowed to finish their shift. This means rubbish across the city hasn't been collected for multiple weeks

Last night I couldn't be bothered to put the bins out on the street because I assumed it wouldn't get collected.

I woke up from a fairly vivid dream that actually the bins were being collected. Literally seconds later I heard the bin men outside collecting the bins

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
In my city the bin men have fallen massively behind on bin collection due to a change on when they are allowed to finish their shift. This means rubbish across the city hasn't been collected for multiple weeks

Last night I couldn't be bothered to put the bins out on the street because I assumed it wouldn't get collected.

I woke up from a fairly vivid dream that actually the bins were being collected. Literally seconds later I heard the bin men outside collecting the bins
Autistic

Chris

Potato del Grande
This US Government evidence trail reminds me of Oak Island.

Generations of treasure hunters have been excavating Oak Island for a few hundred years. They are constantly digging up bits of wooden beams or finding bits of man made metal which is evidence of the treasure so they keep looking. But really they are just digging up evidence of previous expeditions.

So for UFOs we now have decades of reports and committees, some are about classified US stealth planes, some are balloons, some are natural phenomenon, some are made up. Sometimes everything is classified and covered up just in case, sometimes info leaks out.

So there is going to be a "UFO" paper trail to rumourmonger about and declassify regardless of if there's aliens here or not.

Just like Oak Island has loads of man made activity to discover regardless of if there ever was treasure or not.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It sounds to me like they are saying "no evidence of aliens", but none of the earlier talk was about aliens either. It was non human intelligence. I haven't read the report because I'm writing swept capsule -> quadtree collision stuff today, but I'm guessing it focuses on aliens because that is something they can easily deny.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It sounds to me like they are saying "no evidence of aliens", but none of the earlier talk was about aliens either. It was non human intelligence. I haven't read the report because I'm writing swept capsule -> quadtree collision stuff today, but I'm guessing it focuses on aliens because that is something they can easily deny.
Yeah, exactly. I also love the line about how "AARO brought in techs, engineers, etc from defense contractors and asked them if they were reverse engineering ufo tech, to which they replied 'no'" and case closed.

The Pentagon just keeps digging this hole deeper. Fuckin inept retards.

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Over the years I have had different answers to the "What superpower would you choose," question, but now I think it would be to have irrefutable proof of the truth of any matter I chose to question, that everyone who saw it would believe. Like, what exactly happened with the JFK assassination, or did Han shoot first, or why are women so fucking insane, etc. And of course, every single thing brought up in these threads. Even shit like how the pyramids were built, wouldn't it be awesome to know exactly how anything actually went down, with zero ambiguity? I'd solve murders and thefts and other crimes, I'd expose shitty businesses, whatever. Unfortunately I'd probably have to keep some of it to myself, like literally anything relating to any religion or the Clintons, otherwise I'd get two religions to the back of the head real quick. But still, I'd share as much as I could, and we'd all be better off for it I think.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Over the years I have had different answers to the "What superpower would you choose," question, but now I think it would be to have irrefutable proof of the truth of any matter I chose to question, that everyone who saw it would believe. Like, what exactly happened with the JFK assassination, or did Han shoot first, or why are women so fucking insane, etc. And of course, every single thing brought up in these threads. Even shit like how the pyramids were built, wouldn't it be awesome to know exactly how anything actually went down, with zero ambiguity? I'd solve murders and thefts and other crimes, I'd expose shitty businesses, whatever. Unfortunately I'd probably have to keep some of it to myself, like literally anything relating to any religion or the Clintons, otherwise I'd get two religions to the back of the head real quick. But still, I'd share as much as I could, and we'd all be better off for it I think.
100% this