The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
I too would like to see these CIA documents

Surely you can provide us with a link at the very least to a source that confirms their existence?
I dunno, but ukraine just named Marina Abramović their ambassador. It was top news a week ago but now being scrubbed on google, gotta duck it.
This chick is hella fucked up and probably responsible for summoning at least 69420 aliens. She did help create a nude lady gaga video tho, so not all bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
She did help create a nude lady gaga video tho, so not all bad.
puke GIF

team america vomit GIF

What Is Wrong With You Season 4 GIF by The Office

family guy vomit GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, but ukraine just named Marina Abramović their ambassador. It was top news a week ago but now being scrubbed on google, gotta duck it.
This chick is hella fucked up and probably responsible for summoning at least 69420 aliens. She did help create a nude lady gaga video tho, so not all bad.
See, people make these claims as if they are true, but if anyone actually looks into it they don't hold up.

First page of google results. I guess they still have a lot of scrubbing to do?

wrong.jpg

Baek

With very specific search terms yeah. Last week it was ‘in yo face’ news. To be fair I couldn’t remember her name and tried googling ‘crazy fucked up demonic painter chick Ukraine’ which worked last week.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
With very specific search terms yeah. Last week it was ‘in yo face’ news. To be fair I couldn’t remember her name and tried googling ‘crazy fucked up demonic painter chick Ukraine’ which worked last week.
The news cycle is about 43 minutes these days. Of course something isn't breaking "in yo face" news a week later. Unless it has to do with Trump, then it is all day, every day.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here bud, fresh for ya.

• 1Barf

Baek

alienz seem like peanuts compared to the satanic shit she is up to. they're probably scared of her too.

• 1Like