The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

bigolas

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The shadow people attack? Read about it, pretty sure it was a local crack down on a social media planned looting spree. If something substantial rolls across my feed I'll post it either way.
If it was a joggathon, there would be many worldstar videos to watch. There is this but it doesn't justify the massive police presence.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bet his next door neighbor, the chairman of psychology at Stanford, is experimenting on him without his knowledge.

love it when curt says fuck all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
neat something GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's a helium balloon.
No, but seriously, it dove into the ocean for 17 minutes and then (after inexplicably filming that exact spot for 17 minutes) it rocketed away at ludicrous speed, I swear! Sure, it isn't on THIS video, but I promise it is on another one that I'd love to release if you just supported me on Patreon.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No, but seriously, it dove into the ocean for 17 minutes and then (after inexplicably filming that exact spot for 17 minutes) it rocketed away at ludicrous speed, I swear! Sure, it isn't on THIS video, but I promise it is on another one that I'd love to release if you just supported me on Patreon.
You would stoop so low as to Patreon.
Sad Season 3 GIF by Sony Pictures Television