The Penguin

Juvarisx

Florida
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Penguin

Genre: Crime, Drama

Cast: Colin Farrell, Cristin Milioti, Rhenzy Feliz, Michael Kelly, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Deirdre O'Connell

Overview: Witness the The Penguin's rise to power in Gotham's criminal underworld in the aftermath of the Riddler killings.

Juvarisx

Florida
Production trailer released.

Animated GIF

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I gotta have more Penguin.

The serious mafiosi tone looks good. Hopefully it leans more toward a gritty realistic plot over any comic references.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Farrell really turned into a hell of an actor. Looking forward to this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

This look really good. I always liked him since Tigerland but figured he was a douche in real life. I posted the roundtable video of actors like a week ago and he comes off the exact opposite of that

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
14627-qcVeQb4tQI1eKphKvksI9uccFne.jpg

Cast: Colin Farrell, Cristin Milioti, Rhenzy Feliz, Michael Kelly, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Deirdre O'Connell

Overview: Witness the The Penguin's rise to power in Gotham's criminal underworld in the aftermath of the Riddler killings.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This look really good. I always liked him since Tigerland but figured he was a douche in real life. I posted the roundtable video of actors like a week ago and he comes off the exact opposite of that

Cool

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
14627-qcVeQb4tQI1eKphKvksI9uccFne.jpg

Bad Bandwagon Bandwagon

Blazing Saddles Horse GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe it’s me, but I wish there was a budget for a hardcore Batman show. I always viewed Batman as stemming an onslaught tide. I’d love a long running series showing him going toe to toe with the mafia with a rogue’s gallery in the background. Give me the Two Face story but make it a much longer and tragic arc with his kids and wife like the comics.

WB would never deign to have serious Batman not be a movie. Gotham was shit. All Batman TV has been shit.

That said, I’ll definitely watch this once it lands. He was fucking awesome as the character and a great take on the character.

Homsar

I'm all in, I didn't go crazy about his Penguin but Colin can act. I would think there is some hidden gem they saw while making the movie

Oh props to the makeup department

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database