The "Shit I just bought" thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
when your wife is baking, empasize that the bowl has a Vertical handle, she'll instantly appreciate it once she starts pouring shit out like a jug instead of like a colander. Go score some hubby points.

And don't forget the attachments things to get later would be the pasta attachment.
Amazon.com: kitchenaid pasta - Kitchen Kitchen
Updated shipping to today apparently - dammit, gotta reorganize the kitchen faster than I thought.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does she know it's coming? If not, prepare your dick.
Is....is she gonna blend his dick like...out of sheer surprise? Did your wife blend your dick? What attachment do you use for that? Oh fuck me I think I know which attachment it was...

kitchenaid-pasta-press-attachment-1-c.jpg

It explains everything.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The attachments I got for our kitchenaid were a bust (slicer or something, turned shit into a shitty mush mile and stopped up). But the regular mixer it stellar.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm more of a rigatoni. It holds the sauce well, know what I'm sayin'?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't get smegma! My mom had my penis mutilated as a child.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread went into the shitter.

Speaking of the shitter.....

Amazon.com: Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes Tub 42- box color may vary: Health Personal Care

Things in life you thought you never needed but you must now never do without.
They're not flushable. It's a fucking lie. They're terrible for your plumbing, the plumbing in your area in general, and the environment.

Also all the top reviews for those ones say they destroy your ass, but that's probably some vote manipulation.

But yeah, you really shouldn't use those things. Pretty much just a scam from the tissue companies to get more money out of you.

If you really want to pamper your asshole and not fuck everything up in the process get a bidet. Can get one for $20-40 on Amazon that's simple to attach and it will make your b-hole a glee-hole.

Can someone recommend a bidet? : BuyItForLife

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like the peppermint ones from dollar shave club. They make your ass tingle! Bidet sounds nice though!