The "Shit I just bought" thread

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm just glad someone noticed my hard work=P It originally said "Wakandan Dick" but I felt it would be too obvious.

Why frame them? The whole point of the metal plate thing is that you can hang them without a frame for a more industrial and raw kind of look. Framed they're just like any other picture. I mean, they still look awesome but you're not really taking advantage of the whole main gimmick.
They looked very bare and small. The frames added if nothing filler between the pictures.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Got my Kindle Voyage 7th Generation today! At first glance I am a little disappointed in the Kindle Unlimited selection, it feels kind of like the bullshit Streampix service I used to get with Comcast (a bunch of movies that no one wanted to watch even when they were new). Maybe I am wrong though and have not searched enough on there, I do get 30 free days to test it out. Right now the books at the top of my reading list (The Martian and the Patrick Rothfuss books) are not on there.

Can anyone suggest a good cover for this particular Kindle? There are tons of covers available but there are so many models of the kindle I want to get one that fits this model perfectly.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just picked up a iPad Air 2 64 gig at Best Buy $100 off sale. Surprising the wife with a early Xmas present.

Obilo go ESR case if they make one for kindles. I got one for both iPads and HP touchpad.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Broke the bank and bought a new mouse pad to replace my old one. It was 15 years old. Had seen better days. Not mine but it looks just like this one. Got it in the original game.

AdZr2.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Brahma, I think you have a shot with Mist. You have to answer the door only wearing the headphones though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Brahma is closer to a grizzly bear, I think.

I had that Max Payne mouse pad for years as well.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wasn't paying attention and my bird decided to chew the entire wheel off my mouse, le fucking sigh. New Logitch G600 incoming.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why are you putting your son in a cage?
He just started to crawl. It's one of those gating systems but ends up looking like a ufc octagon. Every time I put him in it I say "alright gentlemen I want a nice clean fight.. '

I really hate it because it's like 3 feet tall and takes up the entire room