The Stock Trading and Shitposting thread.

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
Serious The Four GIF by Diddy
Answer: Yes, you are a joke to me. lol

fris

Vyemm Raider
250 daya a year extends that $50k to 1 billion to 5.6 years. Wildly different story. You got me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Newbie stock TWG is best of the day from the open right now, and looking like it has someplace to go.

You see where it's recently BEEN, right?

Q: If it makes new highs above 5.50, how much potentially open sky do you want?
A: Yes.

More specifically,

Investor answer: What's the P/E and forward earnings outlook? Let me do some research and I'll get back to you.

Trader answer: New highs! Tight stop loss! Let's fucking go!
View attachment 525425

Me reviewing the PE ratio of a company I never heard of until today that I plan to hold for a max of 15 minutes (2024, colorized)

1713546909383.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
250 daya a year extends that $50k to 1 billion to 5.6 years. Wildly different story. You got me.

Calculation is still wrong but the other way for some reason, you seem to be really bad at this.

But the bigger problem is that you assume that progression to be linear all the way to the final day

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
here's the problem w/ most of hte posts in this thread. they could be fake. you're posting charts and adding arrows to when you bought in and sold. in the other thread, people are posting their buy-in when they buy-in. they're talking about what they bought before they sold, the why. Why did Mist think Avaya was a buy, why did each SPAC talked about did someone think was a good buy, etc. you guys are posting historicals. maybe your entry point is so well timed you don't have time to post before you exit, i don't day trade. the other problem is you're saying that you sustain returns that just aren't seen. 1% a day, would get you to a billion dollars in about 2.5 years.

He'll eventually get moderated in the other thread if he keeps it up.

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
We're dealing with people here who dont even know when the markets are opened. The same people complain and question you vociferously because you dont spoonfeed them easy money making tips that they can co-opt while offering nothing in return.

These people have the mindset of communists when it comes to the stock market, who just envy, steal and refuse to put in any hard work of their own.

Your thread is three months old. You're annoying. People in the forum add you to ignore regularly. You're not a trustworthy individual. People won't be confused w the data posted here as reliable or trustworthy.

The other thread is nearly a decade old. People there aren't annoying. There's a culture of disagreeing or agreeing respectfully. It's proven itself to be a trustworthy source of data. People are spending their real life shmeckles based on what's posted. Therefore, it's more heavily moderated and you can't exist there.

I understand why you're salty.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
What in the figurative fuck are you talking about? My entries and exits are on the charts. All the trendlines I used are there as well...a single one. I said my methods are simple. You, apparently, are too.

I think he meant at least a screenshot of your trade / trading account similar to what Araysar provided. Anyone can post a screenshot of charts and trendlines and say "check out this awesome trade I made!" But it's the internet, and everyone is full of shit until proven otherwise.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your thread is three months old. You're annoying. People in the forum add you to ignore regularly. You're not a trustworthy individual. People won't be confused w the data posted here as reliable or trustworthy.

The other thread is nearly a decade old. People there aren't annoying. There's a culture of disagreeing or agreeing respectfully. It's proven itself to be a trustworthy source of data. People are spending their real life shmeckles based on what's posted. Therefore, it's more heavily moderated and you can't exist there.

I understand why you're salty.

I'm annoying you because I'm doing something better than you and telling you about it.

You already confessed your jealousy here
Either way, I can’t argue with the money that you’re making, so congrats to you. It just may be a short-lived philosophy to not base your investments on fundamentals.

Now you're just angry at me for excelling at something that you likely tried and failed at.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I think he meant at least a screenshot of your trade / trading account similar to what Araysar provided. Anyone can post a screenshot of charts and trendlines and say "check out this awesome trade I made!" But it's the internet, and everyone is full of shit until proven otherwise.

Remember, everything is fake until proven gay.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

ExGladius

Potato del Grande

Okay, I get that. But, just as I said to Tmac in the General Investing thread, "If you can't use reason to evaluate whether an alternative has merit, that's your problem. And if you need to be spoon-fed, hire a nanny."

Seems applicable here. In fact, I think I've done quite a bit of spoon-feeding already. Greedy babies always want more, though.

Everything can be faked. There is no "proof" I could provide to meet everyone's need. So, I'll just have a conversation, ILLUSTRATE some things (some that I personally did but which no one can know for sure so they need to cope with that), and people can decide what they want.

I'm not going to lose sleep over whether I'm believed by every skeptical rando on the net, believe me! lol

Last edited:
  • 1Tiresome

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

The realities of trading larger and larger sums of money means this is not a simple curve as you've laid out.

You cannot just dump your $200mil account into a couple stocks one day and get your 1% daily return. For 99% of stocks, you can't even execute that, or if you do it's going to happen at increasing price variations that fuck you in the ass as it immediately corrects back down from where you were forced to buy it.

The entire game changes beyond a certain level of trading capital. Or put another way, if all you do is day trade without computer algos, the daily gain will be capped at (whatever percentage) 1% of some realistic large trading value, not 1% of your entire account. So for example, once your account is at $1mil, from here on out you can only ever safely trade $1mil. So your 1% return is based on that $1mil, not your total account value. Pulled that example value out of my ass, but hopefully you get the picture.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The realities of trading larger and larger sums of money means this is not a simple curve as you've laid out.

You cannot just dump your $200mil account into a couple stocks one day and get your 1% daily return. For 99% of stocks, you can't even execute that, or if you do it's going to happen at increasing price variations that fuck you in the ass as it immediately corrects back down from where you were forced to buy it.

The entire game changes beyond a certain level of trading capital. Or put another way, if all you do is day trade without computer algos, the daily gain will be capped at (whatever percentage) 1% of some realistic large trading value, not 1% of your entire account. So for example, once your account is at $1mil, from here on out you can only ever safely trade $1mil. So your 1% return is based on that $1mil, not your total account value. Pulled that example value out of my ass, but hopefully you get the picture.

Bro, dont give away the rest of the plot...

I was setting up a trap to make fris fris look stupid again.

• 2Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

There's a lot of gay in this thread.

I bet there's a way for this thread to be productive without everyone acting like raging internet faggots.

You fucking faggots.

• 1Truth!
  • 1EyeRoll

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Okay, I get that. But, just as I said to Tmac in the General Investing thread, "If you can't use reason to evaluate whether an alternative has merit, that's your problem. And if you need to be spoon-fed, hire a nanny."

Seems applicable here.

Everything can be faked. There is no "proof" I could provide to meet everyone's need. So, I'll just have a conversation, ILLUSTRATE some things, some that I personally did but which no one can know for sure so they need to cope with that, and people can decide what they want.

I'm not going to lose sleep over whether I'm believed by every skeptical rando on the net, believe me! lol

Bro, as you can see, even if you provide proof to these communists they will just pivot over to the next thing to piss and moan about.

Their main problem isn't lack of proof, or the proper decorum or whatever arbitrary goal posts they run to from one day to the next.

Their main problem is your success. And nothing short of your ruin will satisfy them. Ignore all their requests and tell them to eat shit, get fucked and die poor.

• 2Like

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
There's a lot of gay in this thread.

I bet there's a way for this thread to be productive without everyone acting like raging internet faggots.

You fucking faggots.
If you don't think this thread has been productive over the last couple of days, I can't imagine what you think that would look like. Entire trading methodologies and philosophies have been laid out in detail, with numerous illustrations, and even real-time trading opportunities, such as my TWG posts. So... wut???

Edit: Sorry, I read that again, you don't want the raging. Talk to the snarky skeptical assholes who want to bring it first. Again, it matters who starts things. And people now know that some people will be sure to finish them. You're griping to the wrong folks.

• 1Seriously?

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Seems applicable here. In fact, I think I've done quite a bit of spoon-feeding already. Greedy babies always want more, though.

Everything can be faked. There is no "proof" I could provide to meet everyone's need. So, I'll just have a conversation, ILLUSTRATE some things (some that I personally did but which no one can know for sure so they need to cope with that), and people can decide what they want.

I think most people don't care that much about what people with 30 posts say on 'faith'. If you want to legitimately contribute to the community on assertion you have to put in your dues, which includes some level of consistent posting as a known fed quantity.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
If you don't think this thread has been productive over the last couple of days, I can't imagine what you think that would look like. Entire trading methodologies and philosophies have been laid out in detail, with numerous illustrations, and even real-time trading opportunities, such as my TWG posts. So... wut???

It's been productive, and many people have been raging internet faggots.

I suggested it's likely it could be productive without the internet faggotry.

Work on reading comprehension.

ExGladius

Potato del Grande
It's been productive, and many people have been raging internet faggots.

I suggested it's likely it could be productive without the internet faggotry.

Work on reading comprehension.
I put in an edit. You want to take that last out? Seems you like to be as salty as anyone.

And, the shitposting is in the thread name, again. To some, that's perfectly fine, even an attraction, when good points are being made. It's not the Trading and Tea Parties thread.

Again, you're complaining to the wrong people. Go bug the instigators.