The Substance (2024)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The actress who plays the younger version is super hot. She was in the live action Death Note adaptation. She has the same "mischievous" thing going on that Aubrey Plaza always did.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
The actress who plays the younger version is super hot. She was in the live action Death Note adaptation. She has the same "mischievous" thing going on that Aubrey Plaza always did.
I watched a movie with her that I made a thread about a while back called "Sanctuary." She has that mischievous/sexy thing going on in that one too. The movie takes place in one single location and is more dialogue-driven, but I did enjoy her performance. I think she is a more interesting actress than her mom, Andie Macdowell.

Anyway, here is the link to the Sanctuary movie if anyone wants to check it out.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If your talking about the main actress it's the daughter of Andie macdowell. Now I need to watch groundhog day

Screenshot_20240930-042304.png

Last edited: