The Suicide Squad (2021)

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I saw the very end of American Werewolf in London (where he finally transforms and goes on a rampage, after all of the fun humor) when I was 2-3 years old. That shit scared the fuck out of me for years. I didn't watch it again until my 20s, when I discovered it was a black comedy horror and an amazing movie.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Same here. Still to this day? One of the scariest movies of all time.
yeah, my dad made a major goofup letting us watch that shit. i think i was 7 or 8. he shut it off midway through but it was too late. had nightmares about that movie for a while. that movie wasnt what messed me up the most. it was some shitty B movie called, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. stupid bitch moves into a new house, owner tells her there is a fireplace behind a wall. he warns, DO NOT OPEN IT BACK UP. she waits 5 minutes before opening up the wall. of course its full of demons who only come out when its dark. then they terrorize her at night. not a gory horror movie, buy it was enough to give me nightmares, because my family had just moved into a new house and it had a fireplace behind a wall. i think it was remade not long ago, but with not scary CGI.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For me it was Wrath of Khan and the fucking ceti brain eels. I wore earmuffs to bed for a half a year after that shit.

• 7Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Goatface

two movies that messed me up Squirm (70's movie about worms) and Galaxy of Terror

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For me it was Wrath of Khan and the fucking ceti brain eels. I wore earmuffs to bed for a half a year after that shit.
i remember that. i was a teen by then, the scene in poltergeist where the dude rips his face off messed me up more. acne was itchy.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This is totally fine for a 13 year old, just a bunch of exploding heads and other comic book style killings. Not remotely comparable to 80s horror, typical spronk spronk trash post

Last edited:

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Hellraiser and that pinhead dude scared the shit out of me and had my sister sleeping in the parents' bed for weeks.

Honestly though the most traumatizing thing I watched as a kid was the cartoon version of Watership Down. Holy shit was that unexpected at the time. Cartoon rabbits ripping each others throats out with bloody viscera drool..

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
18 minutes in, what a shitpile.

Ossoi is right. This movie is for 10 year olds who'd find all this very edgy and cool

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want a King Shark movie.
It drags through the middle. Early part was enjoyable as was the last act. Is it great art? No. It made me chuckle a lot. Worth what I paid. Which was nothing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Turned it off 30 minutes in. You have to have an IQ below 20 to enjoy this. Not a single joke lands. Cant believe this shit is 95 on RT

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've totally tuned out, which is ridiculous considering my sleep pattern has been messed up all week, it's 3am here and I've been struggling to find something to watch all week

Yesterday I watched "the courier" with Benedict Cumberbatch, I also watched "the Mule" some Clint Eastwood movie and "Richard Jewell" - all held my attention longer than this

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I've totally tuned out, which is ridiculous considering my sleep pattern has been messed up all week, it's 3am here and I've been struggling to find something to watch all week

Yesterday I watched "the courier" with Benedict Cumberbatch, I also watched "the Mule" some Clint Eastwood movie and "Richard Jewell" - all held my attention longer than this

I cant remember the last time I turned off a movie while watching it, just because it was so offensively stupid and unfunny. Been at least a few years.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I cant remember the last time I turned off a movie while watching it, just because it was so offensively stupid and unfunny. Been at least a few years.

I just turned it off about 25 minutes before the end, felt like it had been on two hours already.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Felt like a movie that had the action bits and expected deaths written first, then they put some effort into the narrative to connect the dots, but it was never going to be story-of-the-year and it didn't feel like a good superpower / metahuman flick either.

Polished average movie that didn't go far enough.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya'll are harsh.

i liked it. wife liked it.

of course our movie watching got delayed because my fucking tv decided to shit the bed right when we were going to watch it, so i had to run to bestbuy and get a new tv, since all our tv's are 1080p i got for the bedroom a 55" 4k for 400 bucks ( i had $150 in gift cards). took me ~20 minutes to set it up- it is a android tv so i just logged into my account, xfered settings and bam install hbo max and watch.

• 2Like