The suicide thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I figure I'll probably eat a bullet somewhere around my 65th birthday.

No need to carry it on past that. Figure I'll save the nation some social security and medicare funds and this way I won't have to get all nasty and decrepit and fall apart and watch everyone else I love die before me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
65 is a provisional number for now.

I'll probably play it by ear more once I reach that age, try to refine down the date better so I get the most enjoyment out of life, without having to live through the shitty part where you're stuck in a nursing home where they rob and beat you and the grandkids never come to visit.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I figure I'll probably eat a bullet somewhere around my 65th birthday.

No need to carry it on past that. Figure I'll save the nation some social security and medicare funds and this way I won't have to get all nasty and decrepit and fall apart and watch everyone else I love die before me.
More medicare for me

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty selfish hodj.

I can't imagine shooting myself in the head..it doesn't deserve it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
September 22 2015. That was FEMA can't throw me in one of their Walmart concentration camps once the meteor obliterates the east coast on the 23rd.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
65 is a provisional number for now.

I'll probably play it by ear more once I reach that age, try to refine down the date better so I get the most enjoyment out of life, without having to live through the shitty part where you're stuck in a nursing home where they rob and beat you and the grandkids never come to visit.
You never know man. My gramps is 87, golfs three times a week while occasionally shooting under his age, and could probably still kick my ass. Your quality of life can still be very high even in to your 80's if you take good care of yourself.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Meh, how young are you Hodj? Your opinion will change when you are 65. I kinda felt the same way when I was 25. You will be 70 and still on the forums bitching about the local Mosque trying to teach mohammad design in the local schools.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah but, really, I mean, who wants to go through all the trouble of taking care of themselves for 80 plus years?

How dull.

Its all speedballs and bourbon soaked cigars from here on out for me boys!

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yeah but, really, I mean, who wants to go through all the trouble of taking care of themselves for 80 plus years?

How dull.

Its all speedballs and bourbon soaked cigars from here on out for me boys!
Check out Patrick Stewart. Dude is nailing it and living large at 75.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd wait until I'm so old my heart is failing. Then I'd hire a couple of young hot hookers and go out in style!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Check out Patrick Stewart. Dude is nailing it and living large at 75.
No matter how hard I strive, I'll never be as sexy as Patrick Stewart at his age, or any age, though.

The fates have been unkind, Khalid.

Unkind indeed.

khalid

Unelected Mod
No matter how hard I strive, I'll never be as sexy as Patrick Stewart at his age, or any age, though.

The fates have been unkind, Khalid.

Unkind indeed.
Sure, but look at it this way. Sir Patrick is married to a 36 year old. You may not be half as cool, so maybe you "settle" for a 45 year old at 75. Life doesn't have to be over at 65 bro!

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sounds like you jelly bro. That is all right, I'm pretty jelly of Patrick Stewart also.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah who wouldn't be jelly of Gandalf?

Dude has a magic staff and shit.