The Theism Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Let's keep the atheism and science threads clean of this issue.

Discuss.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_18331.jpg

Why can't we have science AND theism?

http://www.icr.org/

rrr_img_18331.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is this the thread where we get to argue about whether Thor could kick Zeus' ass?

Cause I am so down for that.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Nonsense, Odin was a known pussy and Zeus and Thor both have similar power sets.
The only similarity is the lightning thing, and even then Thor was associated more with the thunder than the lightning itself. Odin and Zeus would be more evenly matched, since they were both 'father' gods and rulers of their pantheons.

Also, dude hung upside down for 9 days and nights to learn the secrets of the runes and sacrificed an eye for knowledge and wisdom, doesn't sound like a pussy to me.

url

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
While Odin was busy sacrificing an eye and pretending to be Batman for useless wisdom and knowledge, Thor and Zeus were doing all the heavy lifting, and basically doing all the hard work of kicking ass and throwing lighting bolts and hammers around to rule the world.

Definitely a better match up than Zeus and Odin. Zeus would stomp a mudhole in Odin any day of the week.

A good match up for Odin would be Athena/Minerva. Both were gods of wisdom and justice and all that boring crap.

Azrayne

Nah, Zeus was a has been, sure he kicked the Titan's collective asses, but he's like a retired athlete, living off his past glory, sitting around getting drunk, bitching about his wife and fucking random fangirls. He's the Robert Baratheon of pagan deities.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well a comparison is only fair if they're at their primes, and Robert Baratheon in his prime could totally kick Odin's ass, I'm certain of it.

Added: And I'm pretty sure Captain Kirk could kick Luke Skywalker's ass in a fight too.

Azrayne

No way brah, Luke would just throw him around with the force, Kirk can't do shit against that.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Last night I was taking a shit and I felt a breeze could I have a ghost or ghosts in my house? Please advise

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bitch r u retarded? Zeus isn't in the same league of powerlevel as Odin. Odin would eat Zeus for an early breakfast after a good odin sleep.