The underwear thread.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok... I was a boxer guy from middle school into my early 20's. Prior to that I was the whitey tightey kid. Then I moved on to a boxer brief style. It looked a little nicer and it kept me a little more "snug".

Anyway, I just recently found a new type of underwear that I already love. The company isSaxx Underwear
These are boxer briefs, with a little extra.
ewv8AUA.png

My favorite feature thus far is the little mesh pouch type thing inside of them, as highlighted in the above image. Today was a very warm and humid day, and I spent a vast majority of it driving around going to customers. Typically, my balls get the "taffy ball" type of feel and randomly stick to my leg. It's less than enjoyable. Anyway, this was my first day of wearing these new underwear, and I'm already noticing a MASSIVE improvement. I haven't had leg stick at all today. The waist band on the underwear is absolutely absorbing moisture that would otherwise go to my crotch, and my balls just feel like they're in place. I showed my wife how they were this morning before going into work and she thinks they look a lot better than my old stuff as well, so that's a plus. I really think these are a home run. I'm going to end up buying a few more before eventually replacing all of my underwear with these. It's fucking awesome! Anyway, I just wanted to share this with some of the other men on this board.

Maybe there's something else even better than I don't know about. I'll be continuing to read this thread hoping for even more information.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've been wearing Ex Officio boxer briefs for the last several years. Haven't found anything that compares to them. They're expensive, but fuck are they worth it.

iannis

Musty Nester
What the christ.

Go buy some fruit of the loom boxers, you queerbos.

Kuriin is exempt. He can wear whatever frilly underoos he likes. I expect a garter belt. If you're gonna wear the little hat, you have to wear the garters too!

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Can't do boxers, nuts fall out. I hate sitting on my nuts.

Boxer briefs, so my boys can have a home.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Gravy, I strongly suggest you pick up one of these SAXX types. I have larger balls also, and these are fucking amazing. While I've never sat on them, my nuts do hang lower than they should. This keeps everything nice and happy. I'm wearing the cheaper "Fiesta" style that I found on Amazon. $17 for 1, but it's great. I'll pick up a few more soon.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Nothing like gargling on balls, especially ones that can barely fit in your mouth.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
haven't worn any in almost 5 years. No turning back! Join the revolution!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On the topic of Depends, has anyone seen those commercials for the Depends where its a bunch of dudes watching a football game and basically they're pads you put by your dick to catch dribbles? That shit is downright frightening and what self-respecting man is going to buy those? It was targetted at 30-40 year old dudes too, not even old guys.

It's the equivalent of women buying pantiliners, except women have weird shit coming out of their vaginas so it's acceptable.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I did the boxers > trunks (boxer briefs) move about a year ago and haven't looked back. It's the best of both worlds.

The Master

Bronze Squire
They are really expensive, but silk underwear is the best stuff ever. Breaths, nothing sticks, never any lint, girls love it. I have a couple of pairs I wear out when I'm expecting to bring someone home. The absence of lint is a big deal for a lot of girls when it comes to giving head.