The underwear thread.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did boxers for the majority of my life, but the last 4 years have been boxer briefs and I am simply not going back. They don't bunch up if you toss on a pair of close hugging jeans (not that skinny jeans shit, just something that doesn't look like it should say "Painter's Pants" next to the brand name) and they feel comfortable and secure. I purchase mine at Target for $13 a 3 pack, and they do the job quite nicely. My two pairs of $20 boxer-briefs feel the same, but I tend to wear them to important events for absolutely no reason beyond I spent 20 bucks on them.

edit: silk underwear...

I can't be the only one, but the pair I have bought have always felt like I was sliding around when sitting in a normal chair, regardless of the type of chair. It could have been a slacks to underwear strange situation or something, but no matter the setting I always felt like my ass wasn't firmly placed anywhere. Quite odd, and put me off enough where the token pair I have set in the dresser and don't really ever get put on anymore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Boxer briefs is the way to go. I wore boxers all through high school and switched to the hybrids afterwards. It gives all the benefits of briefs with the benefit of boxers as well.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Everyone should really get some of these.

BlgsUBS.jpg

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Boxer briefs.

Unless drinking heavily, then boxers with the button fly open for easy access urinating.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's the best of both worlds.
It gives all the benefits of briefs with the benefit of boxers as well.
I've been wearing boxers as long as I've been old enough to have any say in the matter, approaching 25 years now. The last time I wore briefs was 16 years ago in boot camp, but again, I switched back to boxers as soon as I had the chance. It's been so long, I can't remember briefs having any upsides at all. You guys are making it sound like I'm missing out on something though?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Boxers are "nice" but you just swing freely in them. That's an issue. Boxer Briefs are larger like boxers, and typically different colors as well. However, they keep you holstered in a matter of speaking. That's why I especially like the Saxx kind. Yes, they're more expensive, but they're the best underwear I've ever worn. Elegant greatness. Give it a try and see what you think. Yes, you can buy cheap boxer briefs at Kohls (Sonoma) and they do an acceptable job, plus they look better than standard boxers.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know, but as soon as I see the word "technology" used to describe a pair of underpants I start to feel uncomfortable in my wallet. How much do those fuckers cost? The only time I think you need "technological" underwear is if your day time job is being an astronaut floating around in zero g all day. I'm a boxer type, and have been since my late teens. Nothing beats the freedom except for going commando.

As for silk.. I bought a pair a while back but never liked them. I can't quite put my finger on it, but they just don't do it for me. But then again I don't live in a hot or humid environment so I don't need to worry about sticky balls so much.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and I can't be the only guy disappointed that this turned out to be amaleunderwear thread? And here I was hoping to see Lindz showcase her new Victoria's Secret undies!
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The two pair that I bought were around $20 each. You can spend more, but these are the cheaper versions.

As far as women in underwear, the world is FULL of pics of that. There isn't much on quality men's underwear. And I don't mean pictures of guys wearing it, but actual underwear that's better than the generic shit.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Polypropylene boxers for me. My balls like to be free and the stuff always feel dry no matter what. None of that gross ball of water hanging off your ass you can get with cotton. Smooth like silk without the "omg I'm sliding everytime i sit" feeling.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do undershirts count in the underwear thread? It has been a damn struggle finding ones that don't shorten after washing. Maybe I just have a long torso but almost every brand I've tried reach the point of not staying tucked in. The best were from RibbedTee but even their 'pre-shrunk' or whatever didn't last that long.

Will have to try a pair of the Ex Officio and 2(x)ist, just bought a couple of gym boxer briefs and need a few more for daily use.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Is this for under a dress shirt, or something? Trying to find out why you would have a tucked undershirt. You from Grease?