The Video Thread

Burns

The dude from 2:11 on is funny as shit.

No idea who this person is, but a large jaw and forehead like this is a sign of Steroids and/or HGH in women. Steroids are highly destructive on the female body, which can't handle all that testosterone and will lead to serious health issues. Her voice still sounds feminine though, so, while that can be adjusted with effort, it might be a point in her favor of being natural.

With how easy it is to evade testing, I assume all athletes at the top level of play are using performance enhancing drugs at some point in the training cycle. With only a few being stupid/brave/rich enough to take them right up until the competition.

Picture of athlete in question:
2024-08-03 20.12.26 www.youtube.com 853ea58c15de.png

Here are two very experienced roid users talking about how it effects woman. The one dude on the left actually likes the roided out woman look. Time stamped past the intro:

Again, here is how players have cheated in the past, and how it is probably done at this moment (don't remember if I posted this here or elsewhere already):

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

The dude from 2:11 on is funny as shit.

It's Saturday so I'll say it. If you want huge strong kids and if she hasn't been using HGH or steroids' she's your pick and I am not bothered at all by it. I will say though that all of the women of this habitus including the ones I considered dating were just as fragile as a normal sized chick. I'm not talking emotionally, I mean physically. They'd get the dumbest injuries, not things you would expect from someone of their strength/size. Yeah, men are going to try to protect women and I see genetic testing as a thing that is routinely done in the future if we want a level playing field. I think sports should go the way of disc golf (although they are having their own issues), 2 divisions, women's division (meaning biologic) and mixed open. Open is anyone including biologic women if they want in, it's just open.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Again, here is how players have cheated in the past, and how it is probably done at this moment (don't remember if I posted this here or elsewhere already):

Video is really interesting but looking at Marion Jones' wiki is kind of a downer. World famous track and field mega star to going to jail for check fraud.

unrelated -

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user