The Video Thread

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really creepy when the music is found and sentencing info at the end seems short.

Happened in Colorado Springs 2019.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Really creepy when the music is found and sentencing info at the end seems short.

Happened in Colorado Springs 2019.

The giant watermark on that first video is so annoying.

That said, what a fucking crazy story.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

200.gif

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

EDIT: Even satire gets removed on shreddit. lebigsigh.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Weird color choice for prosthetics, but I guess he can do what he wants. (No, those aren't the remains of his frozen fingers. Those get amputated else they fall off and/or you die of infection.)

I'm assuming he chose it to try and make it look like the actual frostbitten/decayed fingers (aka attention) but who knows.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Weird color choice for prosthetics, but I guess he can do what he wants. (No, those aren't the remains of his frozen fingers. Those get amputated else they fall off and/or you die of infection.)

It's generally a waiting period for amputation.

Frostbite
A common saying among surgeons who have treated people with frostbite is "frostbite in January, amputate in July." It often takes months before the final separation between healthy and dead tissue may be determined. If surgery is performed too early, the risks of removing tissue that may eventually recover or leaving behind tissue that may eventually die are great. Some radiographic techniques currently are being investigated that may be able to make this division much sooner, thus permitting earlier definitive treatment. In some cases, bone scans are used to help predict the viability of tissue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else getting an error on these YouTube videos that says “Sign in to confirm you’re not a bot”?

I’m browsing the forum from my phone at work, never had this issue before.

elcaro1101

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Be a part of the game, while eating wings and beer.

Two locations so far, LA and Dallas.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users