The Video Thread

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I missed the little smile when the baby started getting it's color back, thanks for pointing that out. I think he was emotionless through the whole thing until the end. Man that's a tough one to watch, but I also had some faith in our posters that the video was going to turn out well.
When I realized it was a baby , I noped the fuck out. Reading the comments I went back. Glad I did , except someone opened a bag o onions.

Semi related to that vid: In high school someone in the smoking area (remember those) told me that black/brown babies could be born white. I could not wait to get to my English class to ask my black teacher that in front of the whole class. It allowed me to fuck with her but she couldn't get mad as it's a legit question. She said when her kid was born his hands & feet were whiter than paper until a few days when they got pigment.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I used to have a job as a life guard until some blue kid got me fired...
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty astute observations. The last scene in this when he’s talking about awards; all the sheep in the audience are laughing and completely missing Jim pouring out his heart and his pain.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Its much worse than that. Heres a video that shows how shellac is extracted and processed.

Not only are you getting bug resin, youre getting indian feet and sweat. Fuck these faggot globohomo corps.

Saying it is due to "globohomo" makes it sound like this is some new thing. Shellac is one of the oldest substances we still use to finish wood products and is just one piece of a whole line of food products that we all eat with products in them that people would find disgusting.

The main reason modern food switched to chemical colors/dyes in food was that color/dye made from natural ingredients was more expensive, not because people found them discussing.

I'd rather eat Carmine Red food dye made from cochineal bugs than food dyes made from petroleum products:

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users