The Video Thread

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

some will say that couple inch jab the pink umbrella does in the first few seconds was provication. Could have just been jostling chain reaction just as easily. Theres a cop with some sort of longer stick just itching To Go starting to lose control of himself at about the 23 second mark.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Or you could say the cop doesn't want an umbrella in his face blocking his view.

The umbrellas are used against pepper spray. They aren't there for non-violence, they are to protect rioters from pepper-spray.

Fuck them, fuck their umbrella.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ome

Trakanon Raider
I get why they have the umbrellas. However, when you are in the front line right next to the cops and pepper spray isn't being used at the moment don't stick the umbrella in dudes face blocking his view of what could be going on right in front of him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I get why they have the umbrellas. However, when you are in the front line right next to the cops and pepper spray isn't being used at the moment don't stick the umbrella in dudes face blocking his view of what could be going on right in front of him.

I think you don't get the use of umbrellas then.

the umbrellas are meant 2 fold, to shield spray and to hide what they are about to do.

Hence why the officers started grabbing them, these people are children that wanna start shit but then get knocked to the ground.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Trakanon Raider
I don't think you get what I am saying. I am all for the officer grabbing the umbrella for the reasons I already mentioned.