Trakanon Raider
Welcome to the Cam Whore awards... love this shit
smile.png

no way to embed mp4... so link...
http://64.62.202.124/camawards.mp4

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
She makes some really great points about modern society but her historical assumptions go so off the rails they make my brain hurt. The "women and children first" rule was not all that prevalent, factually speaking.
Yea, her view on history is not only wrong, its really fucking wrong. Generally, children in older times were considered extremely expendable. This results from the fact that young children especially, are really worthless from practical standpoint. In times of desperation, it makes absolutely no sense to save one over an able-bodied adult. She is correct that men were often considered more expendable than women, but that was mostly the case due to the fact that women weren't considered able for situations that put themselves in danger. Men were expected to do the work and save what was considered at the time the more hapless gender. Its mostly a recent and ~civilized~ concept that children are worth saving.

In related news, I like game of thrones because of how realistically he approaches this concept. Women and children are definitely less expendable here. This trailer kinda sucks, but im pumped anyways.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Got a report this link was crashing Chrome. Hoping it was because it was set as an embed link and not just a link link. Someone PM me if it's still an issue and I'll smoosh it.

Had no problem with it in Firefox.
I just downloaded it, then played it. For some reason it didn't want to buffer in chrome, it didn't crash.