The Video Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Very obviously in shock. On the bright side whoever did that clearly missed both of the big vein and artery in her neck otherwise she'd be dead about twenty seconds in.

ObVid:

khorum

Murder Apologist
So the Japanese failed to get Wushu added to the 2020 summer olympics... which a shame because their world championships look fucking insane:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
All great fighting scenes will have some type of wushu master or practioner there recent example
Pedro Pascal trained in wushu by some Master to make this scene look good

also, Jet Li

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah, I didn't even know it was a competitive sport till I read about the Japanese are trying to get it added for their Tokyo Olympics in 2020.

They got baseball back in tho... but with an awesome shitlord twist: men's teams will be playing baseball but women's teams will be competing in softball.

I guess wushu is judged like floor gymnastics then? Seems it's been a thing for a while:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess wushu is judged like floor gymnastics then? Seems it's been a thing for a while
That's the showy part, the "forms" or i guess routine. Then they have the Sanda, sparring part. The more famous guy is for this is Cung le. This is the sport of Wushu, which is different from Wushu which is akin to Kung Fu, yea i know...