The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

that video title...no they wouldn't...Any time I see a guy fighting a girl I always think back to doing training where the goal is advancement not murdering the other person.

We had a Co-Ed training block and the one time I was paired with a girl for grappling it was the most awkward fight ever. She was fighting for her life and I was trying to not leave with a restraining order. Holy shit she clawed the fuck outta me too. Like the fuck am I supposed to do, beat the shit outta some girl on the mat? Who does that benefit? She gains nothing because there is no way for her to physically fight me and I gain nothing because I have to hold back from actually fucking hurting her.

This is what grapling a girl looks like...

You are constantly looking around for someone to basically stop you from doing what you would do to ANY guy.

---

EDIT:

The double awkward part is you are basically dry-humping one another on the mat. Which is...interesting...

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
that video title...no they wouldn't...Any time I see a guy fighting a girl I always think back to doing training where the goal is advancement not murdering the other person.

We had a Co-Ed training block and the one time I was paired with a girl for grappling it was the most awkward fight ever. She was fighting for her life and I was trying to not leave with a restraining order. Holy shit she clawed the fuck outta me too. Like the fuck am I supposed to do, beat the shit outta some girl on the mat? Who does that benefit? She gains nothing because there is no way for her to physically fight me and I gain nothing because I have to hold back from actually fucking hurting her.

This is what grapling a girl looks like...

You are constantly looking around for someone to basically stop you from doing what you would do to ANY guy.

---

EDIT:

The double awkward part is you are basically dry-humping one another on the mat. Which is...interesting...

Because I no longer have as much time as I used to, I now view my rolling time as sacred and avoiding rolling with people completely below my weight class as much as possible.

While I respect any 90lbs woman that continues to show up time and time again, I usually find even one who has been doing this for as long as I, and have’t quit (they will invariably run into some asshat that doesn’t hold back), sometimes forget and become delusional just as the ones that quit upon losing their delusion, that at any given moment, I could bench press their entire body with one arm, pick them up and gently place them on the ground, mid-armbar

edit: by the way right at the beginning, the dude had the easiest butterfly sweep in the world, which I assume he gave up on purpose. Besides the fact that given how tiny she is, she has way to much weight over his center of mass, she’d just get rolled through, especially given her complacency with posts

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users