The Video Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
that video title...no they wouldn't...A

I've done jiu jitsu for 15 years. That guy is fucking clueless and is acting like a glorified grappling dummy. The girl is good and high-energy for a novice, but this video isn't a poster case for anything other than leggings.

Edit: Apparently that girl is a black belt? She's not very good in that case.

While I respect any 90lbs woman that continues to show up time and time again, I usually find even one who has been doing this for as long as I, and have’t quit (they will invariably run into some asshat that doesn’t hold back), sometimes forget and become delusional just as the ones that quit upon losing their delusion, that at any given moment, I could bench press their entire body with one arm, pick them up and gently place them on the ground, mid-armbar

My wife and sister are both brown belts and are close with several female black belt world champions. They all admit that when rolling with men that at least 30% of their mental energy is spent on "please don't let this dude hurt me". The difference in power between the sexes is not subtle and significantly impacts martial outcomes at every experience level.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
That guy is fucking clueless and is acting like a glorified grappling dummy

I mean, I know...he's out of her weight class and 100% out of her strength class.

If I was in his situation I wouldn't be trying with her, to suggest someone take a fight with a woman serious (Unless she's in the top .001%) is a recipe for disaster. It would be akin to telling a father to take all fights with his kids seriously as they grow up.

---

My wife and sister are both brown belts and are close with several female black belt world champions. They all admit that when rolling with men that at least 30% of their mental energy is spent on "please don't let this dude hurt me". The difference in power between the sexes is not subtle and significantly impacts martial outcomes at every experience level.

A smart training group will have a flyer for a women's gun class posted in their lobby. The drop-out rate when they moved a women's self-defense class to just before our defense training was staggering. At least give them the option of "Oh I could use a gun instead!"...

Women's self-defense classes are a joke because everyone trains like they are fighting Timothy the Junior Web Developer when in reality you are gunna be fighting Jamaal the serial parkour-artist and Jamaal is gunna hit you with a god damn brick in the head before he rapes you and then cuts your head off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
When talking about "Self Defense" without any constraints, the only conversation should be about proper carry, and trigger discipline.

The only guarantee you have in a Self Defense situation is as to whether or not you're carrying.

Can't know what they do or don't have on them.

And that's true of anyone, man or woman.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Inbreeding is out of control for some Pakistani populations, at least outside of Pakistan. England has a program dedicated to trying to educate these people in what the inbreeding is doing, since it is costing the health system buckets of money. Unfortunately, it seems like most Pakistanis don't care or don't believe them. It doesn't help that the Muslim Imams deny any problem exists.

According to this documentary, over half of Pakistanis in the UK are married to their 1st cousin:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if his dad marrying his sisters daughter was because of the caste system? Or if it was just good ol' West Virginia shit without the caste. Still seems beyond fucking retarded that an Abu Abu cant find another Poo to fuck in a country of a billion+.

Video req, but not related. I just think half of these "theories" are fucking retarded.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if his dad marrying his sisters daughter was because of the caste system? Or if it was just good ol' West Virginia shit without the caste. Still seems beyond fucking retarded that an Abu Abu cant find another Poo to fuck in a country of a billion+.

Video req, but not related. I just think half of these "theories" are fucking retarded.
1st cousin fucking is probably on the uptick for all immigrants as well

as highlighted by this govt official
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdf7218bc-a98a-11e9-b520-3fe5f5a3c989.jpg

thats how youre able to import family members

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean, I know...he's out of her weight class and 100% out of her strength class.

If I was in his situation I wouldn't be trying with her, to suggest someone take a fight with a woman serious (Unless she's in the top .001%) is a recipe for disaster. It would be akin to telling a father to take all fights with his kids seriously as they grow up.

---

A smart training group will have a flyer for a women's gun class posted in their lobby. The drop-out rate when they moved a women's self-defense class to just before our defense training was staggering. At least give them the option of "Oh I could use a gun instead!"...

Women's self-defense classes are a joke because everyone trains like they are fighting Timothy the Junior Web Developer when in reality you are gunna be fighting Jamaal the serial parkour-artist and Jamaal is gunna hit you with a god damn brick in the head before he rapes you and then cuts your head off.
as a faggot that still hasn't gone to the range, this instructors thumbs looks weird
5e43fa193b0833c4e9baba3fe1fbe6ab.png

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix is this rambo style shooting?
ef997ae930ecf13bffa8580de44efc9f.png

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users