The Walking Dead

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I think they're in really good shape now. They can surround the town with a nice protective zombie moat, and there are a lot less useless dopes to feed. They've got farmer Maggie and Carol the ultimate chef. They are set for years before they have to start eating their own young.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here is the scene. His head is really close to the dumpster and there is enough room to get under it. The body the zombies are tearing into does seem a bit higher than his regular chest would be as well.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The thing I hate....EVERY building they ever go into has zombies in it.

What the fuck were two people doing in that back room of the pet store and both dying in the room?

"Shit better get behind the dog poster in the secret room to starve to death".

That gimmick is so old. Every house. Every store, every facility.

When shit goes down you cant tell me 12 people will die in a Tractor store. There would be at least one empty house.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The thing I hate....EVERY building they ever go into has zombies in it.

What the fuck were two people doing in that back room of the pet store and both dying in the room?

"Shit better get behind the dog poster in the secret room to starve to death".

That gimmick is so old. Every house. Every store, every facility.

When shit goes down you cant tell me 12 people will die in a Tractor store. There would be at least one empty house.
2 Years ish in real time this show has been going on you would think the herds would be thinning out with zombies falling over and breaking their legs and accidents and all kinds of stuff, but here we are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that pet store irritated me, the zombie herd hears the pet store zombies and go that way, if the zombies are attracted by the sound of other zombies then how do they ever make progress when they are constantly running toward themselves? also i can see glenn surviving that, but for 2 things. nick is on top of glenn, got it, but he isnt completely covering him. and glenn is screaming, ya know the thing that attracts the zombies to you. they should be eating his face off while he screams. dude should bedead. but since he wasnt on talkingdeadand they gave fans 2 weeks to get rustled over it then he will survive somehow.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That torso looked too high and the wrong angle.

I was waiting for the reveal of how the 2 of them were laying. But it didn't come.

Regardless, that shit shouldn't have worked. The Zombie camouflage is old rotting guts, not fresh and clean guts. That's just a sauce to bring more in.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Does Sasha and Abraham's car not have a horn????
Does Darryl take 45 minutes to ride 5 miles on a motorcycle?

Some times the show suspends reality for plot
smile.png

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
First the car breaks down and they have about four seconds to figure out how to triple up on the bike. Remember, the girl goes in the middle so there's no cock to ass or man hugging.

Sorry Rick, no room. You might want to shut that goddamn door.

Debase

N00b
All things with the stupidity of the content of the Glenn "death" scene aside, the camera work, cinematography, and sound in that scene are really, really good. The slow motion over the zombie crowd really captures the desperation.... then serenity of the guy right before he blows his brain out. Pretty impressive... until the fall.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i haven't watched 2 seasons or anything and just browsed the thread, my theory from comics (non spoilery)
glen isn'tdead
it's way more suspenseful to troll ppl w/ glen than to actually kill him
why?

comics spoiler
cuz, the comics is really shitty now, and unreadable, TWD used to be about the ppl, well if you don't give a shit about the ppl and just keep around emo rick and his annoying sperm bag son, who gives a fuck

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Am I the only person who doesn't mind Carl?
both versions of Carl are intolerable, if anything TV Carl is playing comic Carl to a T.
comic spoiler
i literally cheered when Carl got his head half blown off, and thought TWD would be good w/o this hinderance. Then a bitch doctor saved him, i'm glad she was eaten. Now he literally has a fucked up bitch lick the inside of his gaping hole. yes ffs