The Walking Dead

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, I don't. Of course he was a whiney bitch in the beginning, but he was like 11 in his defense. I think he's pretty badass now, but ppl complain he isn't as badass as he is in the comic, from what I know of the comics I wouldn't say he's necessarily more badass, but much darker in the comic.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Z Nation > Fear TWD > TWD

Am I off base there?

I'll admit to enjoying the start of this season outside of the dumb Glen death troll.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You forgot a few steps in there. Like America's Top Model and CSI: Suburbs of Lincoln Nebraska.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Walkingaround Chicago I often try to envision where I want want to hole up if there was a zombie apocalypse. Right now I would take over Goose Island, a small island in the middle of the city about 1.5 miles long and a half a mile across, as it is surrounded by water. Plus if you had a boat could easily get around up and down the Chicago River and into Lake Michigan. Or maybe block off Navy pier and/or Northerly Island.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got caught up on the latest episodes yesterday. The only thing I was going to complain about was Michonne humoring the whiny dreadlock guy. "Whaaaa, we are so hard, we know to to survive, stop hurting our feelings!". Then she shut him down and that made me happy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Got caught up on the latest episodes yesterday. The only thing I was going to complain about was Michonne humoring the whiny dreadlock guy. "Whaaaa, we are so hard, we know to to survive, stop hurting our feelings!". Then she shut him down and that made me happy.
i think her little speech had a foreshadowing line in it. she said something like, "you dont know what its like to be covered in blood and not be sure if its your blood or someone else's, we do!"

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
During that scene I kept thinking "I wouldn't be standing around in some murky ass stream, there could be a zombie under there!"

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I wondered if the writers were fucking with us, when the only 3 people of Michonne's group to survive were all black.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I like the way they
took Glenn out in this episode. It was a lot more brutal in the comic, plus he would have died last season. Fucking Glenn! This way was sadder though. Less shock value than the comic.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like the way they
took Glenn out in this episode. It was a lot more brutal in the comic, plus he would have died last season. Fucking Glenn! This way was sadder though. Less shock value than the comic.
i still assert he's alive even tho i saw no eps, only b/c he deserves the comic death, unless he kept on screaming maggie. Glenn and Maggie are the only true relationship anyone ever cares about and w/o Glenn there is no Maggie as evidenced by the comic. Maggie is worthless, either written that way or Glenn was so much a part of "them" that she is nothing.

Besides w/o Glenn there is no Negan, and TWD needs a Negan.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i still assert he's alive even tho i saw no eps, only b/c he deserves the comic death, unless he kept on screaming maggie. Glenn and Maggie are the only true relationship anyone ever cares about and w/o Glenn there is no Maggie as evidenced by the comic. Maggie is worthless, either written that way or Glenn was so much a part of "them" that she is nothing.

Besides w/o Glenn there is no Negan, and TWD needs a Negan.
WTF are you not caught up on the comics because saying Maggie is worthless is retarded