The Walking Dead

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was actually surprised they had the preacher come out and admit he was projecting his own guilt. I had him written off as forever useless and retarded.

So I guess he dies next week.

Also, the drum circle finally has their proof that Rick was right all along now. So its time for the town to fall and most of them to die since that whole drama is settled.

I mean, it's either that or we're going to need a training montage.
Yeah, as mentioned earlier you know morgan letting that group of wolves go with one of them picking up a gun is going to come back to bite someone, a main character, in the butt.

It sucks because we haven't had a main character die in a minute so we're due, but I mostly like the characters that are left. The only really unlikable one left is the priest. My immediate reaction to the priest saying that was also, "well he must be dying soon".

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, as mentioned earlier you know morgan letting that group of wolves go with one of them picking up a gun is going to come back to bite someone, a main character, in the butt.

It sucks because we haven't had a main character die in a minute so we're due, but I mostly like the characters that are left. The only really unlikable one left is the priest. My immediate reaction to the priest saying that was also, "well he must be dying soon".
I hope Carl gets it. I am really sick of that douchebag. He also needs a haircut. Seriously.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Mullet is also back in mydeadpool after he had so many good lines all in one episode.

It's a shame they never got around to adding a walkway or towers to the wall. I'd have given that a higher priority than making room for tomatoes.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hope Carl gets it. I am really sick of that douchebag. He also needs a haircut. Seriously.
Look Glen has been WAY too badass over the last 8 or so episodes for him to not die soon. Carl will level up to "go out and do shit" duty soon.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I could see that too since a lot of ppl were anticipating glen's death last season. Oh, he's totally fine and alive now, and then all of a sudden, blam, he'sdead. I don't see a main character dying before the mid season finale though.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Thank god Carol is such a badass now, she progressed from abused housewife to one of the biggest badasses on the show.

Morgan - I'm gonna tie you up because I will save humanity.
Carol - *bang* nope ftfy, now take this god damn gun and kill the people killing us.

Morgan - Ok you five need to leave, you don't have guns, my peeps will come with guns and take aim and pull the trigger, BANG, hahahaha I made you jump didn't I hahahahaha.
Wolf - Ok... grabs gun and leaves.
Morgan - Well shit..... maybe they'll only use it on zombies.

Ron gets chased by a madman with a knife, omg save me!
Carl nails the madman and then had to kill him.
Ron gives Carl the evil stare, omg Carl you killed someone you're just like your evil dad, I could have outrun that guy nothankyouverymuch.
Ron goes home, omg mom you killing someone you're just like Rick! Y'all are ruining my video game time!

Hope Ron dies, soon.

Cybsled

Well, she did kill one witness. The only person (besides the little kid) who truly knows her secret is armory woman.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
finally got a chance to watch.. awesome episode!
sad that it'll be off an on though, i foresee next weeks episode "The Run!"
the whole episode is Rick trying to make it back to town.. running down the highway (hell they may branch off for a few episodes of this lol)
4kHYu7i.gif

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
One thing of note too was how good the combat skills were of Morgan ( the actor that plays him for real )

His use of the Bo staff was well trained and worked so well for the character. Every move and strike was quick, strong, on target and to good effect.

Good fight choreography, no stupid flourishes or posing with it to look cool. It was used as intended.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing of note too was how good the combat skills were of Morgan ( the actor that plays him for real )

His use of the Bo staff was well trained and worked so well for the character. Every move and strike was quick, strong, on target and to good effect.

Good fight choreography, no stupid flourishes or posing with it to look cool. It was used as intended.
Well he was trained by Donatello.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Into Season 5. I really enjoyed 4 and I like this Terminus stuff so far.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great episode but how can the Wolves not have any firearms? I believe there are over 500 million guns in the US in civilian hands alone, let alone national guard armories, police stations, military bases, gun stores, etc. Probably enough ammunition available to kill the entire world population 5 times over. And somehow those guys only have machetes and axes!