The Walking Dead

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought he strangled the guy at the bed just til he passed out, not until he died, they showed him move a little bit while he was unconscious.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
so let me get this straight you have a solution to the zombie issue, but you won't tell anyone and it's classified... so if you die, then all hope is lost but you still don't tell anyone... what a selfish prick, using people to protect him cause he has "the answers".
Glen should have been all "we've been to the CDC, and you don't know shit, i'm outta here"
still enjoy the show, but it's fun to see the stupid stuff lol

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Almost positive the guy on the floor was still living. Think that was part of the reason why he wanted out of there asap. Along with trying to stop Carl and Shawnteeka from walking into an ambush.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rosita is a really good comic to tv portrayal, in terms of just visual.
rrr_img_61137.jpg
rrr_img_61138.jpg

they even gave her those silly big ass hoop earings.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude on bedroom floor was definitely still alive. when rick was hiding behind the steps and the dude was spitting over the rail, i have no idea why he was unable to see him. seriously, look down at something and tell me if you become blind to everything else thats not directly in front of you. i have to admit, rosita(sp) does look mighty fine in those shorts. first hot chick on this show in years.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show still sucks, but he didn't kill the guy at the foot of the bed, he just put him in a sleeper hold.

"Classified." Is this shit for real?
Yea he put him to sleep. You know this because the dude actually closed his eyes before he passed out plus I think you could here him snoring. The question really is how did the guys find out about the dude in the bathroom, since the door was closed and we know that zombies can't open doors.

Cybsled

Rick opened the bathroom door slightly before he went out the window. I assume he did that with the intent to have bathroom guy get loose and rampage as a zombie.

Moderate Comic spoilers re: the scientist

He's basically a schizo...you can fill in the blanks

axeman_sl

shitlord
This show reached a new low in the latest episode. Those three new characters (Abraham, Eugene and Titsy McBootyshorts) have robbed the series of what little credibility it had left. They look and sound like three random strangers picked off the street and asked to improvise their lines ten minutes before shooting. Their dialogue, delivery, costumes and actions are just so absurd and unbelievable that it deserves some kind of award for worst acting.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This show reached a new low in the latest episode. Those three new characters (Abraham, Eugene and Titsy McBootyshorts) have robbed the series of what little credibility it had left. They look and sound like three random strangers picked off the street and asked to improvise their lines ten minutes before shooting. Their dialogue, delivery, costumes and actions are just so absurd and unbelievable that it deserves some kind of award for worst acting.
Yeah...It's sad too because Michael Cudlitz should honestly kill that role if it was written well.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Even my girlfriend is starting to think the show is shit. I'm sure it helps that I point things out that are dumb, but she's started doing a lot of the pointing. When the tough army guy delivered his "He's a scientist" line we both started cracking up. So terrible.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I'm officially off the WD bandwagon. No longer watching and unless I come back here tonight and am convinced otherwise by peoples comments that shit is getting deleted from the DVR Series Recording.

Cybsled

I did lol when Daryl smashed the peach schnapps because he refused to let that be Beth's first drink.