The Walking Dead

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well all she had to do was take off that tunic and wash her face, which it showed mostly clean but she missed a spot behind the ears.
Yes growing up we used to shoot bottle rockets at each other driving down the road , car to car warfare. Fairly accurate for the 2/4/6 oz rockets.

The real troll was not the misdirection although it got me, it was the fact about everyone was expecting 16 episodes of Terminus and it got fucked up in under a hour.

Hopefully we can spend the next 8 in the church , cause Walking Dead.
So pretty much like last season were the governor fails at taking the prison then disappears for 8 episodes? Pretty obvious this isnt the last weve seen of the terminus crew.
actually the bottle rocket was plausible for me, when i was a kid , my friends and i used to have fireworks wars around fourth of july and i had made myself a rocket launcher out of a metal pipe and a grip for a bicycle. it was pretty badass. anyway, with a little practice you could shoot those things and they would go pretty much wherever you wanted. i thought you guys would have commented on the zombie camouflage carol made which sort of negated the whole need for anyone to be afraid of zombie attacks, or that right after rick and guys escaped, carol shows up and is completely cleaned up. it was minor stuff, but i chuckled a little.
irl the bottle rocket would not of even left the barrel...

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
wow, really strong episode. honestly I was shocked how brutal the trough scene was, I don't know that I have seen something like that on regular TV before. Rough.
24 had some fucked up shit on there. IT was pretty Brutal and this was what 5-6 years ago and that was on network tv. Sons of Anarchy gets pretty fucking crazy as well, but yeah, that scene was pretty insane.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Or Tyreese not just shooting the guy with his hands on the kid. That was retarded. It was actually enjoyable otherwise.
Comic Tyreese, at his core cannot operate firearms, he just really sucks at it. I can only hope they're trying to redeem Tyreese these last 2 seasons and just hammer time.

Also Glen is pretty lol with bat.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
2 things that bugged me, but other than these, solid episode for season start

1) they spent ALL last season getting to Terminus, i expected at least half a season there getting to know the people at Terminus so i could hate them and be happy when they got eaten. Last night i had no attachment to the people who died so it seems random.

2) at the end they decide to leave terminus behind and move on... if that's the case why were they walking To terminus? All the signs on the railroad last season on the way to Terminus were aimed AT terminus so you knew which way to go, so Rick marks up the sign saying 'No Sanctuary' but the sign is facing the way they are all walking which is towards terminus.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Pretty sure that given the fact that terminus is full of psychos, and there was so much more footage of those people in the trailer, and that the episode ended on a THEN note that we aren't even close to done with it.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
actually the bottle rocket was plausible for me, when i was a kid , my friends and i used to have fireworks wars around fourth of july and i had made myself a rocket launcher out of a metal pipe and a grip for a bicycle. it was pretty badass. anyway, with a little practice you could shoot those things and they would go pretty much wherever you wanted.i thought you guys would have commented on the zombie camouflage carol made which sort of negated the whole need for anyone to be afraid of zombie attacks,or that right after rick and guys escaped, carol shows up and is completely cleaned up. it was minor stuff, but i chuckled a little.
Wife actually brought that up last night. They all know that walking around with zombie guts hides you from them so why don't they do that all the time or at least when they are out in the open? Also caught a little bit of Talking Dead last night and they said the first guy to die at the trough is the same actor who plays Penguin on Gotham and was the hillbilly guy that Carol ran into with Rick (or shortly after Rick kicked her out, can't remember).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like they are doing post-credits scenes now too. Was that the crazy black dude that Rick buddied up with in Season 1 and again a season or two ago?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Looks like they are doing post-credits scenes now too. Was that the crazy black dude that Rick buddied up with in Season 1 and again a season or two ago?
Yea. He was the first guy who Rick met after he woke up, and had that son. Then in Season 3, he basically took over the old town and was insane.

Oldbased

> Than U
So pretty much like last season were the governor fails at taking the prison then disappears for 8 episodes? Pretty obvious this isnt the last weve seen of the terminus crew.

irl the bottle rocket would not of even left the barrel...
And why not? We launched ours out of rods while driving 30 miles per hour and they still accelerated out.
I mean we really did this back in the day.

Ya we'll see the crew but Terminus set as a show focal point is done.
As for getting there and leaving, not only the crazy people but due to the explosions and fire, what used to Terminus is now going to have several thousand walkers heading to it. Not a good place to be anymore, so ya get away.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are using other episodes of the WD as a measuring stick, this episode was a god damn masterpiece.

The last shot of the party walking down the rail road tracks together makes you realize just how big the group is getting once again. Those cheap asses at AMC aren't going to want to pay for all of them, so expect some serious killing this season.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are using other episodes of the WD as a measuring stick, this episode was a god damn masterpiece.

The last shot of the party walking down the rail road tracks together makes you realize just how big the group is getting once again. Those cheap asses at AMC aren't going to want to pay for all of them, so expect some serious killing this season.
You can believe that, way too much happy, good feelings going on; something bad is bound to happen. I was totally expecting Gareth? is it to cap somebody in the head when they all finally reunited.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Carol was good but we got to see Rick in full Rambo mode. Shooting those people in the back without a fuck given and ready to go back for more, nice.

All those stuffed animals, no kids running around. How many butchers were there, 20, 30 max? These people ate like kings. They should be the fattest crew around.

Will they finally escape the 10 mile radius they've spent the last three years wandering around in?

EDIT: Also, the zombie guts trick wears off after a while. A "while" defined as "when the plot calls for it" or "when it rains" or "when you do something to stand out too much."

PS: Not one person was like "yo where's Beth?" But I guess they are just used to that. I look forward to the flashback scenes of her in the rape-den she's being held in.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Carol was good but we got to see Rick in full Rambo mode. Shooting those people in the back without a fuck given and ready to go back for more, nice.

All those stuffed animals, no kids running around. How many butchers were there, 20, 30 max? These people ate like kings. They should be the fattest crew around.

Will they finally escape the 10 mile radius they've spent the last three years wandering around in?

EDIT: Also, the zombie guts trick wears off after a while. A "while" defined as "when the plot calls for it" or "when it rains" or "when you do something to stand out too much."

PS: Not one person was like "yo where's Beth?" But I guess they are just used to that. I look forward to the flashback scenes of her in the rape-den she's being held in.
Yeah, you know shit is getting real, but still kinda shocking/awesome to see Rick mow those ppl down.

And yeah, seems like a lot of meat. They already had torsos and shit hanging and were about to butcher another 8 bodies, how do that get rid of all that meat before it goes bad?

Dworkk

N00b
Daryl talked about that in the Box car before they dropped the tear gas in it. he mentioned the Car with the white cross and he chased it as far as could.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, you know shit is getting real, but still kinda shocking/awesome to see Rick mow those ppl down.

And yeah, seems like a lot of meat. They already had torsos and shit hanging and were about to butcher another 8 bodies, how do that get rid of all that meat before it goes bad?
It was a smokehouse. They were preserving the meat. You can never have too much jerky.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
My girlfriend and I quit on this show at the beginning of last season because it was Sons of Anarchy levels of bad. Has it picked up?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If you think the show is bad, I don't think anything is gonna change your mind. Although I will say this is probably the best season opener so far.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Best episode in the series so far. It was just non stop action, no more retarded drivel drama talk for character building purposes.... We know the characters. It's time to get things going.

I hope the show stays at this pace. If it goes back to farmhouse level of boring, it will get old very fast again.

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know, I still say Too far gone was better but both imo are top episodes. Gareth was a let down in this that prevented it from being #1 to me.
Still as far as sci fi series go, TWD is still miles ahead of many others out there.

Looking forward to having 2 series run year around starting this next year cause there is always nights with nothing on and a good time to watch all the weekly DVR shit.
Watched the new Z Nation today when I couldn't find anything on. Deadnados!

Interesting note regarding season 2. I for some reason thought the farm season was 26 episodes long. I was shocked it was only 13. It sure felt longer than the normal 16 the last 2 seasons had.