The Witcher

joz123

Potato del Grande
There is no way the guy is a fake nerd, I've seen interviews where he gets asked questions about his computer and he goes way into stuff going off about amd vs nvidea

They have a solid foundation, Ezra Miller flash is what needs to go.

Gunn having power, and all the actors are perfect when it comes to the main 3, + aquaman. Flash and cyborg suck so I don't know what they will do with those. If the do green lantern the need to bring in the character slowly
Better have Ryan Reynolds as GL again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I for one think he's legit. As the video linked above shows, he built that himself even if he had pro help. Remember your first build? I would have loved some pro help instead of figuring it out myself. Flashback to a long distance phone call across the US with an AMD engineer because I bought at 350W PSU instead of the approved 300W PSU.

Also one of my fucking GPU fans died (lain li SL120 8 days from being 1 year old!!) today. Goddamn thing sounded like a garbage disposal with a fork stuck in it. Could not ignore it so I had to swap it out. It's in a Lain Li 011DXL case. They are aluminum and it's still really heavy. I also recently had spinal fusion and could not move the fucking thing, had to replace it standing in place, and am in excruciating pain right now but that's another story....... where did I put those Oxy's?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jovec

?
I for one think he's legit. As the video linked above shows, he built that himself even if he had pro help. Remember your first build? I would have loved some pro help instead of figuring it out myself. Flashback to a long distance phone call across the US with an AMD engineer because I bought at 350W PSU instead of the approved 300W PSU.

Also one of my fucking GPU fans died (lain li SL120 8 days from being 1 year old!!) today. Goddamn thing sounded like a garbage disposal with a fork stuck in it. Could not ignore it so I had to swap it out. It's in a Lain Li 011DXL case. They are aluminum and it's still really heavy. I also recently had spinal fusion and could not move the fucking thing, had to replace it standing in place, and am in excruciating pain right now but that's another story....... where did I put those Oxy's?

Friend had a Gateway prebuilt, and we spent hours with support trying to install the just released Win95 (on 3.5: disks no less). Turns out he had a boot sector virus that was blocking the install (easily solved with C:\format c: /mbr) but took at least 3 hours to figure it out.
If you meant the case (being aluminum), my OD 11 XL is steel.
I just swapped my SL120's back to Noctua fans. I was planning to do it anyway but had noticed that one fan was having LED issues. SLs have decent paper specs in terms of CFM and SP, but I am not sure I believe them. Go go Gamer's Nexus fan testing!
Hope you found your oxy.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Friend had a Gateway prebuilt, and we spent hours with support trying to install the just released Win95 (on 3.5: disks no less). Turns out he had a boot sector virus that was blocking the install (easily solved with C:\format c: /mbr) but took at least 3 hours to figure it out.
If you meant the case (being aluminum), my OD 11 XL is steel.
I just swapped my SL120's back to Noctua fans. I was planning to do it anyway but had noticed that one fan was having LED issues. SLs have decent paper specs in terms of CFM and SP, but I am not sure I believe them. Go go Gamer's Nexus fan testing!
Hope you found your oxy.
Steel? Weird the website even shows AL, in fact I thought everything they did was AL.
I did the rainbow puke thing this build. It's ok but I'll probably NOT do it again. These SL's are doing fine for the loads , other than one dying so fast and the LED is pretty low key.
The PSU issue was for the 1st 1ghz processors , AMD's with very specific specs. I ordered the 350w on purpose cuz if 300 is good, 350 is better right? Same approved manufacture and everything but nooooo picky motherfucker.

Jovec

?
I've spent way too much on LL cases over the years. I still miss my LL TYR PC-X500 cases. LL used to do only aluminum, then they went steel on their budget brand Lancool, and now they use steel on the Lian Li branded ones too. The only thing aluminum on my OD11 XL is the right side of the front panel, the back side panel, and top panel. The back panel, frame, and base are all steel.

• 1Solidarity

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Interesting Summary leading up to departure:

Good summary.

Don’t care. Geralt is so perfectly cast none of this bothers me.
giphy2.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

4 part limited series Dec 25

Set in an elven world 1200 years before the time of Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri, The Witcher: Blood Origin will tell a tale lost to history: the creation of the first prototype Witcher, and the events that led to the pivotal Conjunction of the Spheres, when the worlds of monsters, men, and elves merged to become one. This four-part prequel series premieres on Netflix on December 25.

• 1Barf

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I enjoyed the hell out of W3, but I have not watched a single episode of this on netflix after laughing at the penis armor stills pre-S1 dropping.

That said, why not just write in Geralt's (Cavill) death and pickup the story with the new guy? Actor swapping in an existing universe is always dumb with very few exceptions (even if the next actor is better). Whether they tell the same story but call him a different name, or write a new arc that plays off Cavill's exit is up to them.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed the hell out of W3, but I have not watched a single episode of this on netflix after laughing at the penis armor stills pre-S1 dropping.

That said, why not just write in Geralt's (Cavill) death and pickup the story with the new guy? Actor swapping in an existing universe is always dumb with very few exceptions (even if the next actor is better). Whether they tell the same story but call him a different name, or write a new arc that plays off Cavill's exit is up to them.
Geralt/Henry Cavil made this story/show watchable. Ill give S4 a hot but highly skeptical.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That said, why not just write in Geralt's (Cavill) death and pickup the story with the new guy?

Because this TV show is absolute garbage and with Cavill out this train derailment of television entertainment has the quality level of a mortgage ad. Awful actors, nonexistent direction, abysmal writing, Netflix's The Witcher is enough of an insult to itself they shouldn't bother writing anyone's death, it's already dead. The writers, writing team or whatever the fuck they are, should also be forbidden to write anything ever, unless it's names on latte cups, because not only they're horrendous at their jobs, they keep telling everyone they hate the source material they're writing from. Hypocrite cunts.

• 2Like

Burns

I won't. Every second Cavil's not on-screen just fucking awful
Agreed, I doubt I will watch season 4 either and the announcement of Cavil's departure has made me indifferent to the release of season 3. I'll still watch S3, but I assume the writing is so bad and lead to so many fights, that it's what made Henry finally give up on a passion project.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I’ll still watch if I like season 3 because I’m not going to prematurely make a decision on show season’s quality years before it comes out

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I’ll still watch if I like season 3 because I’m not going to prematurely make a decision on show season’s quality years before it comes out
You'll never be an alpha blowhard with that attitude.

• 6Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>

You don't kill the fucking main character of the whole series when you lose an actor. There are 7 books + more stories; why would you kill the star (Geralt) when you have to replace the actor? Don't get me wrong, I love Henry Cavill, he's the only watchable thing on the show but you didn't pay for the rights to The Cavill, no matter how woke you are, the story is Geralt's and his relationship with Ciri and Yennifer and them becoming a family.

spronk

FPS noob
season 3 still has henry cavill and is upcoming sometime next year, i think its already wrapped filming. The spinoff with Michelle Yeoh about the Conjunction of the Spheres, trailer above, is coming out xmas this year

season 4 will lose henry cavill and replace him with Great Value Hemsworth brother

either way the show is pretty meh, sometimes its cool but its mostly "this kinda sucks but I'm not exactly sure why" (its usually shitty actors and scripts). The first episode of season 2 was awesome though, if its the one that had the WereBear dude. The rest was very meh.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Typically when an actor signs on to a TV series they have to commit to 7 seasons to avoid things like this happening. I know Kevin Costner had a lot of mixed feelings about being on Yellowstone for this reason. Wonder how this didn't happen with this series.