Those Asians

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seriously though, have you ever banged an Asian chick?

It's like sticking your dick in a wire brush.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
What difference does it make? It's all blurry or pixellated down there anyway.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I feel like if i bought an asian woman i could convince her to clean up...or ship back.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only red-blooded American male not infatuated with Asian chicks? I mean sure, some of them are pretty hot just like any nationality, but in general I don't find them that attractive. Give me a decent-looking white girl any day of the week.

And does that make me racist?

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Am I the only red-blooded American male not infatuated with Asian chicks? I mean sure, some of them are pretty hot just like any nationality, but in general I don't find them that attractive. Give me a decent-looking white girl any day of the week.

The voices and accent do nothing for me, but turn me off.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Possibly a racist, but maybe you just see too many of them every day. It's normal for people to like 'exotic' mates.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

I don't find any black girl attractive. I mean just absolutely nothing. Even A actress. No amount of body perfection can overcome deforminity that is their facial construction and skin pigment.

White women are not marriage material. Asian chicks are pretty good. I like.

radditsu

I don't find any black girl attractive. I mean just absolutely nothing. Even A actress. No amount of body perfection can overcome deforminity that is their facial construction and skin pigment.

I dont think beyonce is attractive...THERE I SAID IT.

I can name like...4 i ever thought i really wud bang. Aisha Tyler is one. But like...10 years ago aisha tyler. i never found one in the club i would hop on....but i am not opposed to banging a black girl on any ideological grounds.

radditsu

It's blurry because they find gentials to be offensive, which is ironic because they shove an octopus in their ass in a heartbeat.
That shit has to do with americans coming in and ruining their culture. Bitches didnt wear panties for the longest time.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Trollface, have you kissed a girl yet?