Thread request: High IQ Politics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

The intro to this song always sounded like a train to me. I used to love Machine Head. 1st album more than this one, but it was still good in my youth. And I still listen to Descend the Shades of Night, ever since Biny shared it with me in IRC however many years ago that was.
Machine Head also had one of the most cringeworthy performances of the nu metal era:

Oldbased

> Than U
Several songs of Creed I like, then again I like a few Nickelback songs too and 3 Doors Down and especially Theory of a Dead Man. Sue me.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
then again I like a few Nickelback songs too

tumblr_n855ti6PTY1sp4nfqo1_500.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Who is the Hitler this time? Show yourself you fucking nazi. #Anonadminswillnotdivideus

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@Admin if I want to discuss how 9/11 and the subsequent Iraq war led to a cultural shift which killed nu metal, what would be the appropriate venue to do that? Thanks in advance

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am confident that they will see it my way eventually.

I guess you could report my post to get that conversation started. It seems like that's all you do now, report posts and talk about washed up music.

BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I am confident that they will see it my way eventually.

I guess you could report my post to get that conversation started. It seems like that's all you do now, report posts and talk about washed up music.

BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you seem like you're having a bad day. don't worry though I got just the solution. A LITTLE SUMTHIN FOR YOUR EAR HOLE

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.