Thread request: High IQ Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Even the chemically castrated tranny has a larger set of balls than keg does.

I doubt he even reported a single post I made in his thread mocking him, but keg's rapid fire report spamming every thread on the forum from butthurt.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see that Jesus Rock and Rap Metal = Shaw Ride.

Oblig ...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Checking in with 33 ACT. I need a club jacket or something

• 1Blown

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fucking nazi mods and their moving shit from politics threads. Though we were done with that faggotry when Tuco was brought down

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Both are garbage tests that only test what you learned in high school.

I skipped high school, didn't study at all, and passed the GED with flying colors after half a decade of dropping acid and smoking pot.

Then I went on a decade later to triple majoring in university and graduating with a BS in Anthro with 60 credit hours including evolution genetics calculus physics and ochem with a 3.5 gpa.

I'm really not sweating the "Who got better test results on a high school level exam" game.

Fucking GREs are the same shit. Its ridiculous.

• 1Smuggly

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
60 credit hours outside my major in mathematics and the sciences that is.

Fuck you no edit in the shaw.

Also Ive been drinking. Fuck you.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
1340 puts you above 99 percentile, which beats Kegs requirement of 98.5%. Congratulations, you are allowed to post in a thread that will be dead by tomorrow!

IMG_8741.jpg

• 1Worf

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hey guys. Is this stuff still cool and high-fived about around here? Did we slut-shame the guy who got his face punted multiple times? Or might this be "over the line" since he was a white male?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ACT score 31, but it was a statistically hard test that year and average scores were significantly lower than most years. can i get in?

Sterling

El Presidente
My ACT score and my SAT scores put me in different percentiles. I am now troubled because I do not know if I should feel superior to 99.8 percent of people or to 99.95 percent of people.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I got a 1390 on my SAT and felt stupid because 7 people in my class of ~250 did better than me, which for a public school was pretty unreal. Someone even got a 1600. Everyone that got an 800 on one of the two tests or got a combined score of 1400 or more got on a plaque at the front of the school and I didn't.

(Running those numbers now, there had to be something weird going on, because that's a nearly impossible occurrence when looking simply at the statistics. Some serious cohort effect there, at the very least.)

My 146 on the WAIS lines up nicely with my PSAT and SAT scores, and my Otis Lennon scores were always in the 99.9th percentile in elementary/middle school. So I have a high degree of reliability that I test highly for intelligence.

The validity of said tests has got to be way off, however. :)

Pops

I got a 1390 on my SAT and felt stupid because 7 people in my class of ~250 did better than me, which for a public school was pretty unreal. Someone even got a 1600. Everyone that got an 800 on one of the two tests or got a combined score of 1400 or more got on a plaque at the front of the school and I didn't.

(Running those numbers now, there had to be something weird going on, because that's a nearly impossible occurrence when looking simply at the statistics. Some serious cohort effect there, at the very least.)

My 146 on the WAIS lines up nicely with my PSAT and SAT scores, and my Otis Lennon scores were always in the 99.9th percentile in elementary/middle school. So I have a high degree of reliability that I test highly for intelligence.

Then you have no more excuses.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

and at 40 years old you're sitting at work making $12/hour listening to Staind albums on repeat. nice.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.