Too many WoW versions? Introducing Federation Services

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're an adult using the epithets and derogatory words you used two days ago. So I'm crazy and you're a bad person. I'll take that deal.

I also used them 1 day ago, zero days ago, and pretty much all the days ago

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's because the entirety of his vocabulary can be written in crayon on one side of a Post It note.

lol no surprise you're a pussy that freaks out over the words retard and faggot

So cry harder, faggot 😂

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We are all just manifestations of the simulation that is manifested by your mental reality. If you don't like anyone's posts here you have nobody to blame but yourself because we're just amalgamations of different facets of your personality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We are all just manifestations of the simulation that is manifested by your mental reality. If you don't like anyone's posts here you have nobody to blame but yourself because we're just amalgamations of different facets of your personality.
That’s some real self accountability there. Nice work jaskers imagined dicktrickle

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jasker Jasker when are you going to make an FOH HC classic guild and get Thunderfury? Why are you afraid of your destiny? Reclaim your title, soar among the eagles, defeat the Matrix, escape your reality beomce the Orc you were always meant to be. No alliance faggot shit.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Jasker Jasker when are you going to make an FOH HC classic guild and get Thunderfury? Why are you afraid of your destiny? Reclaim your title, soar among the eagles, defeat the Matrix, escape your reality beomce the Orc you were always meant to be. No alliance faggot shit.

I have no idea why you keep suggesting this but HC is half-realized and I really don't partake in that stuff!

God be with you booze

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have no idea why you keep suggesting this but HC is half-realized and I really don't partake in that stuff!

God be with you booze

troy-brad-pitt.gif