Top Chef

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
padmagronk.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else find it lame that they base most of the show on one city, pumping up it's awesome local cuisine and restaurant scene, only to abandon it in the final episodes?

"You're not good enough for the finale, asshole."

Also I have this weird crush on Mei. With her grumpy face and bitchy 'tude. You just know she's a secret sexfreak.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
New season

It-has-begun.png

If Amod's listening, change title to justTop Chef

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty good start - I wonder why what's her face from the previous season is being such a cunt - I remember her as nice. Wonder if they told her she'd have to play a character if she wanted to come back. Love the slobby dude, sticking his fucking tasting spoon in the food / mouth / serving lol.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
title changed. This show has sucked since the season with the Voltaggio brothers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think Padma has gotten progressively worse and worse as the show has gone on. She started out very much just a host and now plays this entitled food critic role. What has she done other than being attractive and a couple cook books? The worst is when she disagrees with Tom on something food related.

She is still nice to look at though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think Padma has gotten progressively worse and worse as the show has gone on. She started out very much just a host and now plays this entitled food critic role. What has she done other than being attractive and a couple cook books? The worst is when she disagrees with Tom on something food related.

She is still nice to look at though.
If you eat a ton of good food, you should be able to critique it at some point I would think. Critiquing the end result doesn't exactly require one to know how to cook well.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think she is, though I can't remember if she was on the two episodes this season.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Gail was in the second episode walking around with Emeril. Speaking of, last time he was a judge, he didn't have very great commentary. I kinda just attributed it to the guy getting older and looking tired, but he seemed be better this past episode though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
If you eat a ton of good food, you should be able to critique it at some point I would think. Critiquing the end result doesn't exactly require one to know how to cook well.
I understand this is a sensible response to my commentary but she still annoys the piss out of me.

spronk

FPS noob
she can critique my food anytime

and by food i mean dick

inf_padma_lakshmi_nt_131209_ssv.jpg

i saw her (new?) brand of food at whole foods in the frozen section, its like frozen brown rice or frozen white rice. LOL, i guess that's the level of complexity she is comfortable with

khorum

Murder Apologist
Gail was in the second episode walking around with Emeril. Speaking of, last time he was a judge, he didn't have very great commentary. I kinda just attributed it to the guy getting older and looking tired, but he seemed be better this past episode though.
That's probably an effect of him being on television TOO MUCH. Over the years he must've learned to pull back on the technical chef-y stuff when they'd put him on Good Morning America or TV Network audiences every other day.