Torrents

Lusiphur

Peasant
Anyone got a link to the site ComicBT migrated to? Lost my links and I can't find it in Google (I was sure it was 32Pages<dot>es).

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone using smoothstreams.tv ? I just found a way to subrscribe, but wondering if its any better than mma-tv.net. I really hate they got rid of the calendar grid page on mma-tv and they keep having issues with the site/calendar for months now.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Is there any way to register to mma-tv these days? I've cut my cable down to the bare bones and have been looking for some decent sport streaming.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is there any way to register to mma-tv these days? I've cut my cable down to the bare bones and have been looking for some decent sport streaming.
What he said. I've been looking to sign up for a few years now (particularly around NFL Redzone time), and haven't had any luck. Hook a brother up!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't download files with qbittorrent to my media drive. It just says "stalled" or "paused" any ideas?

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
What he said. I've been looking to sign up for a few years now (particularly around NFL Redzone time), and haven't had any luck. Hook a brother up!
smoothstreams.tv is the same as mma-tv. they all run off the same streams. The link below will send you an email where you can then purchase space on webservers, which in turn gives access to smoothstreams... I havent used it but seems like it would work. Let us know =).

SmoothStreams.tv Networks - Invite List

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just moved back to the US after a long stint overseas. How anal are ISPs towards torrenting these days? If I stick to private trackers am I OK? Or should I go the seedbox route? I'm on TWC if it matters.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
mma-tv hasn't allowed new registrations for quite a while now. I still have my account from forever ago, and hope that they stick around through this football season. I would be interested to see if that smoothstreams works for anyone though.

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
mma-tv hasn't allowed new registrations for quite a while now. I still have my account from forever ago, and hope that they stick around through this football season. I would be interested to see if that smoothstreams works for anyone though.
I don't see why smoothstreams wouldn't work. I really tempted to try it as BigJeff doesnt seem to be able to get it together at mma-tv for awhile. If you dont have this link, it still has the tagboard for updates:MyShout Hosting Services

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
smoothstreams.tv is the same as mma-tv. they all run off the same streams. The link below will send you an email where you can then purchase space on webservers, which in turn gives access to smoothstreams... I havent used it but seems like it would work. Let us know =).

SmoothStreams.tv Networks - Invite List
I signed up for that invite list, and it instantly sent me a response that I was invited. I went to their site and purchased a (pro-rated) 3 month plan on their server hosting site. I used PayPal, only other choice was Bitcoin. It sent me another email saying I could now use that login/password on the streaming site. My login and password does not work there. It does seem to be one of the legit sites used by smoothstream, and the "lost password" option does in fact take you to the server site I signed up with, so it *seems* like it isn't just some scam site...but, I can't log in, and I can't really find much of a path to seek help.

I figure I'll give it a day or so to propagate my username/password, just in case it isn't an instant process, and if that doesn't work I'll file a claim with PayPal and get that shit reversed. I'm pretty sure I can't even get any actual web hosting on that site (or at least I haven't found it), so claiming they didn't give me what was promised, instead of saying "they don't let me pirate TV!" should be easy. But I'd prefer that the fucking thing actually worked, as it seems to connect to the correct site. I even went so far as to add the smoothstreams kodi add-on, and it says invalid login there too.

If anyone has any helpful hints, they'd be appreciated.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, I found a spot to live chat with a representative, which said no one was available, but I could leave a message. I did so, and someone actually responded pretty quickly (but I was already in bed by that time). Seems they are having an issue where some people need to do a password reset for it to work. After doing that, it seems that I'm in. I haven't actually streamed anything as I'm at work, but I'll give it a shot at some point and let you know.

One thing I should make people aware of, because I don't know if it is an issue or not, is if you go to smoothstreams.tv, it lists a couple of "official" sites, and says if you aren't using those, it isn't official. So I don't know if this is legit or just someone ripping the same streams. I hope not, but you never know.

The cost was $36 for 3 months, but pro-rated to specific quarters. I believe the end date for mine was November 1st, so if you sign up anytime before then, you'll get a pro-rated amount and then it will renew in November. That's actually not too bad, since it ensures you'll get playoffs and the Super Bowl...if it is a legit smoothstreams site that is.

Hmm, before I posted I went and looked at where I had requested the live chat from, and it was actually from one of the "legit" smoothstream sites, and I specifically asked them if the other site was scamming me, and they said no. At the time I figured it might just be the scammer answering me, and of course he'll say he isn't scamming, but the live chat link actually does take me to a smoothstreams.tv url...so I guess it is legit?

EDIT: I'm willing to be a guinea pig here because it is just PayPal and not that large of an amount (especially considering I save about $150 a month not having cable), but please don't take anything I've said as an endorsement that everything is on the up and up (for a pirate site that is, hah). If someone gets scammed because they took my experience as a green light, I am not responsible. I'm not even going to post my "affiliate link" for people to sign up with, although if you want it just PM me. I don't see that I get anything for it, but I didn't really read it either, maybe I get a billion dollars. Either way, I don't want people getting pissed at me if this turns out to be a giant scam.