Torrents

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I skipped the VPN and just got a seedbox instead. I use whatbox. I used to pay $15/mo for 300mbit downloads and 2TB storage, but I bumped it up to their 1000mbps service for $22/mo when I recently got google Fiber at Home.

Pulling down 10GB 1080p movies in like 2 minutes is awesome

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is Anonamouse the go to tracker for ebooks? I have IPT but the ebook selection is limited. Does anyone have an invite to Anonamouse if it is better selection wise?

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Anonamouse the go to tracker for ebooks? I have IPT but the ebook selection is limited. Does anyone have an invite to Anonamouse if it is better selection wise?
pm me your email ill send you an invite. Since I got mine from this forum lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damn that sucks, I was using KAT for pretty much everything, now I have to find another torrent site that has a good frontpage so I can tell what comes out without looking somewhere else. Any thoughts?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Demonoid is back up and running. Which I used exclusively until it got shut down for a few years and I went to KAT. Might as well try that one again.

But really:

1.) Films - Passthepopcorn
2.) Nyaa.se - Anime
3.) eztv.ch - TV

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah but what I liked about KAT is I could get both movies and TV there, I'd check the front page, the new episodes would have a lot of seeds so they'd be there, and I'd check the movies list too see if anything came out on DVD that I'd want to see, mostly super heroes movies and shit like that.

Didn't know eztv was back up though, shit went through a shitfest a few years back and that's mostly when I switched to KAT for tv shows. Guess I'll use that, movies I'll just check every now and then somewhere else I guess. Not like I watch a lot of them anyway.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
KAT
16666592.gif

Sterling

El Presidente
And I hate IPT's UI, and community. KAT had a great comments section, and sorting system.

Sad to see it go, if it really is gone for good.
Those are reasonable points, I was just saying that the fact you need to maintain ratio on IPT really shouldn't be an issue.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah the day I care about a "community" on a torrent site you should just kill me.
You do realize you post on Rerolled?

Anyway by community, I didn't mean lets all hold hands, and sing Kumbaya..

It's for stuff like how the quality is on a movie etc.Since the KAT community was so large , and rewarded being active usually those comments came quickly, and often.
IPT just bans for everything most of the time.

Not that hate IPT, I just like KAT's system much more