Torrents

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is it using a different port than your last torrent client? If so, did you forward it on your router? Improper port-forwarding would result in you being able to download but not being connectable for uploading.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So anyone have experience adding sub titles to shows they watch on plex?

Is it just taking the sub title file a putting it in the same folder? Plex will find it and just do it?

Crone

yup, I useDiaoul/subliminal · GitHubfor sub download.
Once setup, I'm sure that's easy, but looking through all that, was kind of confusing. Ugh, feel like a noob, but couldn't figure out how to get it and start executing the command lines.
frown.png

Although I did use the site to point me towards some of the sub title repositories that it uses so I can get them that way! Thank you.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point I'm thinking IPT is becoming a massive scam. I've yet to seed even popular torrents such as latest episodes of TV shows back above 100%.
Last week Tonight is still sitting at 105mb out of 134mb
Walking Dead 0503 is at 1060 out of 1340
Doctor Who 0811 926 out of 1460
Doctor Who 0810 1010 out of 1290

They rush up there, then stop. Every single title I have downloaded in the past few months I eventually had to zap because I couldn't get above 100% seed.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
At this point I'm thinking IPT is becoming a massive scam. I've yet to seed even popular torrents such as latest episodes of TV shows back above 100%.
There's been a lot of drama between IPT and BTN/PTP staff. Basically BTN/PTP has unofficially accused the owner of IPT of just that much--that he's playing the numbers purely for profit. Owner of IPT was doxxed. Consequently, he's been DDoS'ing the two websites relentlessly and telling everyone on Reddit that those two websites will meet their end soon.

Lots of drama. No real consequences for either side. Either way, though I am not a member of IPT, based on what I've seen and heard it does appear that he is making a considerable sum by owning both IPT and about six other websites.

EDIT: Though, full disclosure. I am a member of both of the rival websites to IPT... for whatever that may be worth. I'm also summing up a lot of drama, I'm glossing over things pretty quickly. Someone else may have more concrete details.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
IPT is as easy as ever to gain ratio if you are using a dedicated seedbox/server. I use a whatbox server, and my last couple torrents are:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare(just for ratio purposes) 39.91GB downloaded, 79.12GB uploaded, 1.982 ratio. Seeding for 1d 12h
Homeland S04E06 1.11 GB downloaded, 7.17GB uploaded, 6.448 ratio. Seeding for 1d 13h
Boardwalk Empire S05E08(series finale) 1,37GB downloaded, 10.27GB Uploaded, 7.486 uploaded, Seeding for 1w 1d

Of course, the big ratio/credit earners are whole season collections of popular shows, I've got stuff like this running indefinitely:
Breaking Bad Full Bluray 142.85 GB Download, 578.3GB Uploaded, 4.048 ratio, seeding for 5w 1d. It's still getting downloads constantly, I'ts always sitting at about .5Mbps upload speed damn near 24/7

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How easy is it to get a PTP invite if you have a (longstanding)BTN membership?
About the only reliable way into PTP these days is through the BTN and What.cd Recruitment Threads in their forums. Existing PTP members essentially can't send their invites except on very rare occasions--usually a yearly event that's open for a couple days.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I never have any problem with seeding to 1:1 on IPT either, but I also use a Whatbox. Even if you don't, letting it go long enough to get 50 bonus points to zap it really isn't that big of a deal either. They are still literally the easiest tracker to maintain ratio on. Because of that, and how easy it is, they will never see a red cent from me, whereas I have already donated once to BTN to get early access to their RSS feed, and I'd donate to PTP if I had to as well.

That being said, I only use IPT still because I do expect it to implode at some point, and I want to get as much out of my huge buffer as I can. If it came down to having to choose, I'd definitely abandon them and use BTN/PTP exclusively (well, I already use BTN exclusively for TV shows). But it is just so easy to get shit from IPT that I will continue to do so until I can't anymore. I selectively get high value torrents on other trackers to build ratio just in case, and abuse the fuck out of IPTs crappy system in the meantime.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I finally switched over to Deluge from utorrent, and I am having an upload problem as well. I mean it is uploading, just not nearly as fast as it was before. Seems like I am somehow just not getting many connections. I have it set to unlimited, so I have no idea what it could be.

Crone

I finally switched over to Deluge from utorrent, and I am having an upload problem as well. I mean it is uploading, just not nearly as fast as it was before. Seems like I am somehow just not getting many connections. I have it set to unlimited, so I have no idea what it could be.
Same. Although with even my measly 6k bonus points, zapping any of them would be very easy. The main reason I keep seeding now is just so I don't get the "inactive" emails from IPT Staff. lol.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was under the impression that inactive related more to how often you log into the website? If you don't log in occasionally, you'll be labeled as inactive no matter how many torrents you are seeding.

Unless of course they ALSO bug you for not seeding something, which is a possibility I suppose, but I wouldn't know because I always have at least a few seeding to get bonus points.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Inactivity reminders from IPT come from not logging into the website. Just keep a tab open to the top 10 and check it once in a while for new releases you might want.

Crone

Hmm weird. Coulda swore it was because I wasn't seeding something. I do leave a tab open and was refreshing. Guess I wasn't refreshing enough.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's been doing this to me for months now. Tried multiple browsers on multiple devices and it's the same thing. Strangely, it works perfectly on my phone/tablet when I'm not on my home wifi. I have no idea what's causing it. You can download XBMC and the XBMC addon for mma-tv though and see the calendar on there.
Just saw this happening to me now as well. It was working perfectly up until a couple of days ago. Not sure what changed but it sucks. Don't know what channel the football games are on now!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Just saw this happening to me now as well. It was working perfectly up until a couple of days ago. Not sure what changed but it sucks. Don't know what channel the football games are on now!
Yeah it doesn't make any sense to me. I sent about 10 help tickets in about but they never responded.

Disp_sl

shitlord
The calendar is messed up for everyone now and they're trying to fix it. If you use mma-tv-pro.com instead of mma-tv.net, there is a tagboard where people post the channels for a lot of the games when they find them. I haven't tried the XBMC thing yet, but here's something the admin (BigJeff) posted on the tagboard tonight:

[4:03am] BigJeFF: after installing the software/plugin put the plugin.video.mystreamstv.beta-0.8.527.zip in your C: drive now in XMBC select System -> Add-ons click on Install from zip file and click on the .zip file enjoy
[3:48am] anon238682: BigJeff...is there a different plug in than the one on this website? everytime I try to run the plug in it says "script failed! starstreams.tv beta"