Trailer for what could be the best martial arts movie of all time

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Watched this tonight. I enjoyed it. I'm on a martial arts/fighting movie binge lately watching Battle Royal and The Forbidden Kingdom also over the last couple days. Ended up finding this one just scrolling through a list of movies, now I have to find some more tho =/.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I watched it the other week and actually really enjoyed it. Definitely worth watching if you have some time to kill, although the plot fell a bit limp towards the end. Keanu was a pretty awesome villain imo.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Looks like I'm late to the "Best MA movie of all time" debate, but holy fuck Legend of Drunken Master wins in a landslide.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone know where I can stream Legend of Drunken Master? Only site I know of doesn't have any good links for it, just a bunch of spyware bullshit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Only problem I had with this movie was when Keanu actually starts fighting. He's soooooo slow and stiff it looks like he was shooped in from a different movie.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Only problem I had with this movie was when Keanu actually starts fighting. He's soooooo slow and stiff it looks like he was shooped in from a different movie.
He's aged quite a bit from his days on The Matrix. And that was a movie also, he didn't really have magic hacker fighting skills. mind=blown

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Movie looks fun.

Saw The raid, downloaded it a while back for fun. I absolutely reccomend it, it is a good movie. Entire story is a raid done by the military/swat in Brazil I think it is, where they enter a building to get a drug boss. Lots of fights with guns, knives and fists. Has a John Wooish type of feel.

As to the best fighting movies, I think I am in the same group with many here. Teen in the early 90s = Bloodsport best fighting movie.

Most recently, in the 2000s, I would have to say the Ong Bak movies were my favorite. From what I know, Tony Jaa also does his own stunts similar to Jackie Chan.

Here is a silly scene from the first Ong Bak showing the bad guys being stupid by rushing the hero one at a time.

Thats not Ong Bak that is The Protector, both great films.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tai chi guy had cool fights... then he's forced to fight keanu, ugh -2 stars.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw this really old thread, and I don't remember what the movie even was. But at the same time, I remember watching it when it came out...
I think it was Man of Tai Chi.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yea, saw it recently. KR is the bad guy, so cringe. Fights are good though. Also NNNNNNNEEEEECROOOO.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yo Nerds, I didn't read a single post and I'mma let you faggots get back to it, but Kung Pow! is the most underrated martial arts movie of all time!

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yo Nerds, I didn't read a single post and I'mma let you faggots get back to it, but Kung Pow! is the most underrated martial arts movie of all time!

Chinese interpretive dancing is gay.

Unless it is the Bruce Lee biography movie, or Kung Fu Hustle.

Also, best kung fu scene, by far: