Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Golt_sl

shitlord
GuardianX said:
ght="0" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s?rel=0&**********1&loop=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
it"s because guardian embedded the shelly pic with a looping Nooo of Vader, and now it"s autoplaying even if you don"t click the spoiler.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don"t know what"s better, that everyone thought Tyen did it, or that Tyen didn"t actually do it.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So Keg is saying that Etoille looks like she could take a punch, and Trex looks like she already took one?

A++ would read again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Keg, thank you for your efforts at furthering science.

trex

Queen Bee
Warrian said:
What color are their buttholes? This is vital information.
Can someone elaborate on this? Of all the gross things I"ve heard in my life and read on this forum "what color is her anus?" is not one of them.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Lightning Lord Rule said:
So Keg is saying that Etoille looks like she could take a punch, and Trex looks like she already took one?
I gave you a +net too, but it"s worth coming into the thread to say that this is probably the only funny joke involving Etoille that"s ever been posted here.

I tried to handicap myself a bit. The pic I sent was before I found bras with padding that I liked.

see further other comment I made in some other thread regarding areolas and nips.

nipples are hard 24/7. no kidding. its amazingly fucking annoying. nickname (well one of them) in college was headlights. you can imagine how big the tata"s are now that I"m fat. even in college though with the bra im wearing which was pure fabric no padding it was like wet tshirt contest 24/7.

Now I wear a bra with padding so that I don"t have a headlight issue. So its either impossibly big boobs or everyone can see your nipples.

/sigh.

annoying.

anyways now that this is settled I"m glad that everyone can just move the fuck on from this topic.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Move on? This is just the tit of iceberg. Err. Tip.