Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Man if I knew this was going to be such a legitimate contest I would have thrown my schlong into the mix. I"ve confirmed won blue ribbons for it and shit. Can we get a custom forum title if we win?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread went from epic analysis to awkward penis talk to epic analysis again. HOF material? Potential is there....

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
PigBenis said:
Man if I knew this was going to be such a legitimate contest I would have thrown my schlong into the mix. I"ve confirmed won blue ribbons for it and shit. Can we get a custom forum title if we win?
If you"re black, you"re not eligible.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Trex tried to link an image from a gmail account"s attachment, which is obviously not visible to anyone not that account owner. Try again.

Ryanz

<Banned>
and this is why you don"t let some ugly, attention-whoring internet slut post. Bravo FoH!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kuriin said:
That"s racist. The next thing you know, you"ll be grading Asian cock on a curve. Don"t go down that rabbit hole.

trex

Queen Bee
Camerous Valde Unus said:
as for why my cock was shiny... I was getting a blow job in both instances so that is saliva.
Hm. As an expert of what a cock looks like with saliva all over it I must say that is what I thought that shininess was initially, but usually when there is a pic of a girl giving a guy a blow job there is a girl in the pic (or at least some evidence of another person there), so I was confused.

I didn"t know you were uncircumcised.

Kuriin said:
If you"re black, you"re at an advantage. I"ve never seen a black cock IRL so they are tres mysterious to me.

Grayson Carlyle said:
Trex tried to link an image from a gmail account"s attachment, which is obviously not visible to anyone not that account owner. Try again.
Sorry bros. #n00b. Computers/the internet is not my forte-- let"s try this again.

(drum roll please)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cannot unsee.

Why does his nutsack have a triple chin

I give express permission for mine to be released only upon the request of other forum members. If none shall want to see, keep it locked away forever. I already feel like I"m headed for the dungeon with samdeathwalker

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
LOL. That reminds me of a guy that I had sex with when I was like 18 or 19. The guy was like in his 60s. Shriveled tight balls. Not to mention, what the fuck is up with the rubberband or whatever? Are you trying to use that as a cockring? Holy shit.

Oh, my God. Also, please do some cardio.

edit: I wanna see some Aria penis.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Kuriin said:
LOL. That reminds me of a guy that I had sex with when I was like 18 or 19. The guy was like in his 60s.
Wait a second....what did you just say...