Trigger Warning (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Trigger Warning (2024)

Tagline: Vengeance becomes her.

Genre: Thriller, Action

Director: Mouly Surya

Cast: Jessica Alba, Anthony Michael Hall, Tone Bell, Mark Webber, Jake Weary, Gabriel Basso, Kaiwi Lyman, Hari Dhillon, Alejandro De Hoyos, Nadiv Molcho

Release: 2024-06-20

Runtime: 86

Plot: A Special Forces commando uncovers a dangerous conspiracy when she returns to her hometown looking for answers into her beloved father's death.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
There is no plausible scenario where a woman could be qualified for a special forces role. They simply do not have the physical ability.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is no plausible scenario where a woman could be qualified for a special forces role. They simply do not have the physical ability.
There are female Rangers and Green Berets. Even before the huge DEI push in the last few years.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
lol from the poster it looks like some roided out chick, i've seen a few at my gym who could easily take on a few guys in hand to hand and win although you have to take in the x-factor of guys trying to smell and lick you while you fight and if you get grossed out enough to lose focus

but lol i look at the cast and thats supposed to be JESSICA ALBA? 5'7", 40 year old alba is seriously gonna pretend to be a badass commando who takes on rednecks who each weigh 3x as much as her? hahahaha

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

too bad its not in theaters though, woulda been funny to see how bad it bombs

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
lol from the poster it looks like some roided out chick, i've seen a few at my gym who could easily take on a few guys in hand to hand and win although you have to take in the x-factor of guys trying to smell and lick you while you fight and if you get grossed out enough to lose focus
A roided out woman would be at a disadvantage against a reasonably in shape man. Not to mention that men out preform women bigly in pretty much every relevant task to being special forces. Maybe your fee fees and low testosterone gym gazing makes you want this not to be true, but in the real world things like this are purely fantasy even from a conceptual level.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyone arguing this is literally retarded. There is no current woman assigned to special forces anywhere in the world that is a better choice than one of the top .001% of military men that could be in that role. Not just for physical strength reasons, but that is obvious, but because men are just better at violence and war as they have been for the entirety of history.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
There are female Rangers and Green Berets. Even before the huge DEI push in the last few years.
Nope. Only rangers have made it since lowering standards for muh diversity and girl power. Apparently one woman did get Green Beret in 1980 but I don't have time to try and see how training/reqs back then compare to more modern standards.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I guess the big question is why is a billionaire business woman still appearing in really bad movies.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nope. Only rangers have made it since lowering standards for muh diversity and girl power. Apparently one woman did get Green Beret in 1980 but I don't have time to try and see how training/reqs back then compare to more modern standards.
There are 2,300 women serving in Army special operations -- mostly in support roles -- making up 8% of a military community that includes Special Forces and Rangers. However, fewer than 10 women are Green Berets, with the first coming from the National Guard three years ago.

'Looking for a Husband, Boyfriend, Attention': Study Reveals Sexism Faced by Women in Army Special Operations

Btw, I dont think women belong on Special Forces. Just pointing out that there are some there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Being technically attached to spec ops is very different from being an operator. This is some obtuse shit. And there's plenty of actors with tons of money that make shit movies for a variety of reasons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They plug her home remodeling show on Roku all the time. Her and some friend that go around and fix up underprivileged (hint hint) family’s houses and cry and hug a lot.

• 1Barf
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database