Trigger Warning (2024)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No
Never found her in any way attractive and her voice makes my dick shrink back inside.
patrick swayze ghost GIF by Hollywood Suite

Fair.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly no, just never found it sexy
well, i was a metalhead and like all the metal girls i knew tried to have that gritty voice. you didnt find Lita or her voice attractive?

or fuck it, the hottest husky voice chick of all time. you dont like Scarlet Johansen's voice? Jennifer Aniston's either?

Last edited:

Sevens

Log Wizard
well, i was a metalhead and like all the metal girls i knew tried to have that gritty voice. you didnt find Lita or her voice attractive?

Sure, she is...her voice just isnt as "manly" as Moore's and she is much better looking.
Im actually thinking that Demi was a pre-fad tranny. The short hair, the manly voice...Like a Transformer, S/he is more than meets the eye.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sure, she is...her voice just isnt as "manly" as Moore's and she is much better looking.
Im actually thinking that Demi was a pre-fad tranny. The short hair, the manly voice...Like a Transformer, S/he is more than meets the eye.
yup, shes megatroon
transformers-megatron-boobs-6f93co4sbdwe9ukr.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its not that bad. Loraine Bracco is much worse and she was a pretty lady back in the day. i ninja edited some more examples in that post. Jenifer Aniston and Scarlet Johansen, both have that husky voice. both sound very sexy to me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who doesn't like a good whiskey voice?
its code for the fellas. you meet two chicks at the bar. one hot, the other just ok, but she has a husky/whisky/breathy voice. you pick the whiskey voice because she probably smokes, which means she fucks. really, Scarlet Johansen may be one of the most unfairly hottest girls ever. complete smokeshow and the sexy smoker voice.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You never saw that picture of her giant bush?

• 3Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Remember wanting to plow Demi?

One of the funniest things about that movie is when he's talking about pulling men out of a burning vehicle and he's like "could you do that?" and then near the end he gets wounded and she can...barely even drag him much less carry him and if the rest of the team wasn't on hand to help and provide cover they both would have died.

• 3Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
its code for the fellas. you meet two chicks at the bar. one hot, the other just ok, but she has a husky/whisky/breathy voice. you pick the whiskey voice because she probably smokes, which means she fucks. really, Scarlet Johansen may be one of the most unfairly hottest girls ever. complete smokeshow and the sexy smoker voice.
See now dont get breathy (Scarlet Johansen) mixed up with gravely (Demi Moore)
Johansen's voice is very sexy, and it sounds nothing like a gravely dudes voice.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
If she smokes, she pokes. Think my best friends dad told us that when we were in highschool.

Cathleen Turner always had a sexy voice, probably one of the best. Unfortunately she aged like a wheel of bleu cheese.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
See now dont get breathy (Scarlet Johansen) mixed up with gravely (Demi Moore)
Johansen's voice is very sexy, and it sounds nothing like a gravely dudes voice.
I honestly don't hear anything gravelly in her voice. Demi makes horrible movies, that's her flaw. but as a woman (yes she's a beautiful female, lol) she is completely fine and her voice is nothing extreme. Listen to Lorraine Bracco for that. Or God, somebody like Fran Drescher. I think her voice is lethal over a prolonged period of time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If she smokes, she pokes. Think my best friends dad told us that when we were in highschool.

Cathleen Turner always had a sexy voice, probably one of the best. Unfortunately she aged like a wheel of bleu cheese.
Yeah, I loved her voice. I remember watching her in Serial Mom and being so conflicted because she wasn't visually attractive anymore but her voice was still audibly sexy. And I couldn't decide if I would still hit that. I probably would have.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I loved her voice. I remember watching her in Serial Mom and being so conflicted because she wasn't visually attractive anymore but her voice was still audibly sexy. And I couldn't decide if I would still hit that. I probably would have.
That's an underrated movie that's pretty hilarious. When she's doing the prank call stuff it's still funny to this day.

Probably the last movie I ever saw her in.

• 1Solidarity